Chapter 6

Hello welcome to the next chapter read at your own caution

Time skip
Y/n P.O.V
I sit down with my bowl of ice cream and a spoon "ehehe it looks so yummy thank you bf/n" I watch bf/n start to eat his ice-cream then I follow "mmf! It tastes Yummy to" I hear him laugh and check the time 'oh wait where did Karen go' I finish the last bite of my ice-cream "hey where did Karen go she didn't come down for dinner is she in her room" I look over at bf/n "oh! Ummm when we left to go shopping and I went back up to talk to her she said she had to go home because of a family emergency and that her phone broke" I frown "oh I hope she is ok" I feel bf/n drag me into his lap and cuddle me "hey it's ok ita just going to be us now so no more worrying the only thing you should do is sleep" I yawn and snuggle into his chest "yeah I think I might just do that" I yawn again 'hmm for some reason I feel sleepy It must be exhaustion from what we did earlier in the car' I wrap my arms around him "goodnight bf/n" I hug him tightly as I fall asleep

Bf/n P.O.V
"goodnight bf/n" I feel him wrap his arms around me then fall asleep 'oh how I wish I could hold you forever but I need to take care of something first' I pick up y/n and take him to his room 'so fucking adorable' I pace him down on his bed and hear the doorbell ring 'just on time' I walk downstairs and open the door "hey your here come in and I'll get you something to drink" I invite her in then close the door 'hehehe after I do this y/n will be mine' I walk her over to the couch "I'll get you a drink" I walk into the kitchen and grab a cup "Water or soda" I ask her "soda" I smile and grab out some Coca cola 'this will show her for talking to y/n the way she did' I put a pill in her drink and mix it in "ok here's your drink" I walk over to her and give her the drink "you sit there and drink your drink and I'll be back with y/n think he is just getting ready for you" I watch her grin "perfect" I walk up stairs and head towards y/n's room "is my y/n still asleep" I walk in and see his is still sleeping "aha~ good boy" I walk up and sit next to him 'eheheh he is to cute' I lean down and kiss his lips then trail down and kiss his neck 'mfm~ fuck' I grab his hand and grind it against my crotch "mmMf~" I move his hand inside my pants and wrap his fingers around my cock "oh fuck~" I remove his hand then pull my pants down 'mmmf fuck yes' I grab his hand again and wrap his fingers around my cock "fuck~" I start to move his hand back and forth but then I hear a Loud thump "fuck things were just getting good" I pull my pants back up and tuck y/n back into bed "I'll be back soon my love" I kiss his fore head then walk out and down stairs 'ehehhe' I look over and see her on the floor 'slutty bitch' I pick her up and take her down to the basement I put her down onto the chair and tie her up "MMfMMmff!" I look over to Karen in the chair next to her "SHUT UP BITCH" I walk over to Karen and slap her across the face then punch her in the stomach "Argh!" As I look over I watch the cashier girl start to wake up and panic "so your finally awake" I walk over to the tool box and grab out a Hammer "this is for trying to flirt with y/n" I walk back over to the cashier girl and smash the hammer down onto her arms "AhaaaAAAAAA!" I laugh at her screams and I smash the other arm "AhahaAaaAaAAAA!" I smile as I see her cry "p-please I didn't do anything wrong" I snap "nothing wrong NOTHING WRONG YOU FUCKED UP WHEN YOU FLIRTED WITH MY Y/N" I start to bash her head violently with the hammer "AHHHAH!" I stopped bashing her head when I noticed she had died "eheHAHAHAH" I untie her and drag her over towards the corner and put her into a body bag "later tonight I think maybe a camp fire and me and my y/n can cuddle and roast marshmallows. hehehe-" Im cut off by Karen muffling "what's that I can't hear over your gag" I take off her gag "FUCKING CRAZY BITCH" I slap her "the only crazy one here is you constantly trying to flirt with someone who doesn't belong to you" I pick up the bag with the girl in it and put it down in the corner "eheh good thing y/n is asleep now or this would have been hard" I walk over to the tool box and grab out a spoon "You're a crazy asshole and y/n will never love you because he loves me" I grin and walk back over to her and hold up the spoon"pfft what are you going to do with tha-AHaaaAAAA!" i cut her off my spooning out her eyes "AHAAAAAA!" I smile then walk back over to the tool box and grab out pliers "on our way back from the shop's me and y/n fucked in the car" I watch her shake her head in pain I walk back over to her and open her mouth then begin to rip out her teeth "AAHAAAAAAAHAA!" I rip out all her teeth one by one then I grab the hammer and violently bash her arms "AAAHAHAA!" I laugh "FUCKING BITCH FLIRTING WITH Y/N TALKING TO HIM AND HURTING HIM" I violently bash her legs with the hammer and laugh as I hear them break "HAHAHA! He is mine HE IS MINE!" I swing the hammer against her head and bash her temples in "mine~ all mine" I watch as she stops moving and her skin turns pale "hmmf dead already I was hoping to have a little more fun but this will do" I untie her then pick her up and put her down onto the ground next to another body bag then I roll her into it 'all I need to do now is clean up the blood' I pick up the bag then drag it into the corner and put Karen next to the girl then I grab the mop and start cleaning up all the blood from the floors and chairs 'y/n should be asleep for the rest of the night so I'll see him in the morning' once I'm done cleaning the blood I clean up all the teeth from the floor and put away the mop and drop the hammer and pliers into the bin 'eheheh all mine' after I make sure the room is clean I walk upstairs 'I should take a shower and wash my clothes' as I close the basement door and lock it I hear a whining sound coming from the door 'huh?! must be the wind' I walk up stairs and head towards the laundry 'time for a shower' I take my clothes off and put them into the washing machine.anf turn it on then I walk out of the room and go to the bathroom 'I can't wait to start a new chapter of life with y/n'