24: Tattoo*START OF SEASON 3*

Y/N POV

"Boy, it's a good thing you drew me a picture" the tattoo guy says scarasticly. Scott wanted a tattoo I have no idea why he wanted one but he made us go with him. 

"Hey, Scott, you sure you don't want something like this" Stiles shows a kanima. I swear at him with my eyes smacking his arm down that held up the photo. 

"Too soon?" Stiles says. We were all silent. 

"I don't know man, are you sure about this, I mean these things are retty permanent you know" Stiles says. 

"I'm not changing my mind" Scott smiles. 

"Okay but why two bands" Stiles asks. 

"Stiles why are you asking so many questions" I say. 

"Why do you have a problem with it?" Stiles says. I roll my eyes at him. 

"Sorry Scott, continue" I say side eyeing Stiles. 

"I just like it" Scott says. 

"Don't you think there should be some type of message behind your tattoo" Stiles says. The tattoo artists interupts him and tell us the history of the word tattoo. It was pretty cool. 

"Okay, you ready?" the artist asks. Scott sighs and looks at me. I smile and nod at him. He then nods at the artist. 

"You ain't got any problems with needles, do you?" he asks. 

"Nope" Scott says. He then starts tattooing Scott. 

"I tend to get a little squesmish though so-" Stiles was saying. I watch as he starts to go down.

"Oh my god" I say running over to him trying to catch him in time. 

-

-

-

We get into the car, I hand Stiles the ice pack for his head that I was holding for him. I saw Scott staring at his tattoo that's now bandaged up. 

"You okay?" I ask leaning forward from the back. 

"It kind of burns" Scott says. I look at him confused about to say something but Stiles cut me off. 

"Yes, you just had your skin stabbed about 100,000 times with a needle" Stiles says getting weary at the end about stabbing and the needle. 

"Yeah but I don't think its supposed to feel like this" Scott says. He goes to take off the bandage. 

"Scott leave it" I say to him. All of the sudden he winces hard. I take my hand off his arm. 

"Oh god no it's defiently not supposed to feel like that, oh I got to take this thing off" Scott says. 

"No no no no Scott, stop please Scott" Stiles says really fast. I pull away slighty as Scott takes off the bandage. His skin was healing it's self taking away the tattoo. We all look suprised. 

"Oh, no what" Scott says. 

"It healed" Scott says after it went away. Poor guy. I know how much he wanted that tattoo. 

"Ah, thank god I hated it" Stiles says. 

"Shut up and drive Stiles" I say. 

"Sorry, I am just being honest" Stiles says before starting the car. 

"Nobody wants to hear your honesty right now" I say. We start to drive and talk about random things. By random things I mean Scott talked about Allison and Stiles talked about Lydia. All of the sudden Stiles nods to the stopped car next to us. Allison an Lydia sitting and talking in the car. One I feel offended they didn't invite me and two Scott is a lovesick puppy he can't be exposed to her right now.