Chapter 7

Hello welcome to the next chapter read at your own caution

Time skip
Y/n P.O.V
I open my eyes and see sunlight 'hmm what's the time' I roll over and see my clock say 7:48 am 'oh ok wait!' I sit up to find I'm in my room "huh?!" I hear a noise downstairs 'hmmm bf/n? Did he Carry me to bed' I get up and walk downstairs "bf/n?" I hear him speak from the kitchen "yes y/n" I walk into the kitchen and see him standing there cleaning the sink "what are you doing" I walk up behind him and hug him "washing the dishes from breakfast. Also your just in time I made waffles for breakfast there nice and warm on the table" I lean up and kiss his cheek "thanks" I walk out of the kitchen and see two plates on the table and I sit down In front of one 'mmMm looks so yummy' I grab the knife and fork from beside my plate 'it looks so yummy with chocolate and whipped cream' I watch bf/n sit next to me and grab his knife and fork then smile at me "I thought just waffles wasn't enough for you so I had melted chocolate onto it and put some whipped cream on it but there's a surprise in there as well' I hear him laugh 'surprise huh' I start to eat and as I take a bite I tasted "wait there's Carmel inside of the waffles" I hear him laugh again "yes you are correct" I smile and start to devour my food "ehhe hungry aren't we" I feel bf/n stroke my cheek as I eat 'he is so kind and he is a great cook I should keep him around some more hehehe' as I finish my breakfast I look over and see bf/n just finishing his "I'm going to go clean up this mess" I feel him grab my inner thighs and rub them "w-what are you" I feel him start to rub my crotch "Mmf~" I cover my mouth "what was that adorable noise" I blush st his words then stand up and walk towards my room 'oh god why did I moan' I open my door and walk in 'mmf but his touch turns me on' I sit down on my bed and remember the car incident 'oh Frick' I rub my legs together then look down to see my dick is getting hard 'oh god' as I'm about to touch is I hear a cough and I look up to see bf/n in the doorway "sorry did I interrupt something" I hear him giggle "n-no I was just-" Im cut off by him lifting my Chin up "I want you to masturbate for me" my face turns bright red "huh?!" I watch bf/n undo my pants and take them off "you heard me now get to it" I watch him walk over to the desk in my room and grab the chair "b-but-" bf/n cuts me off "it's not like I haven't seen all of you" I watch as he puts the chair down In front of me and sits down "put on a good show" I spit in my hand then grab my dick and start pumping "mff~" I feel as bf/n takes my shirt off leaving me naked and I continue to jerk myself off "mfm" I start to pump my cock faster and I hear a little moan come from bf/n which causes me to look up "fuck y/n~" my eyes widen as I see he is jerking off to and "bf/n" I loo up him "fuck me" I watch as his cock throbs and he stand up and moves on-top of me "you wish is my command" I feel as bf/n begins to kiss me and I deepen the kiss by Puting my tongue inside his mouth "mmf fuck y/n mf~" I hear him muffle my name then we part "are you ready" I nod my head and he slowly pushes his dick inside of me "Ahaa~" I moan loudly as he slowly pushes it all the way in "fuck your so tight" I feel him pull out "what are you-AhaaA~" I'm cut off by him slamming back onto me then feel him start to Thrust into me at a fast pace "f-fuck~ yes y/n" I feel him pinch my nipples then start to rub the tip of my cock "AhaA~" I hear him laugh "aha~ so fucking cute" I wrap him hands around his back as he fucks me and I start to scratch his back "Aharg~ FUCK you nail's" I stop "sorry-Aha~" I feel him kiss me "no keep doing it" I wrap my arms around him once again and continue to scratch his back and as I feel him hit the spot I moan loudly then bit down onto his neck "AHAArgA~ fuck I guess I found a good spot" I feel him continue to thrust into that spot sending me into a wave of pleasure as I continue to bite down onto his neck "FUCK Y/N fuck your going to kill me AhaAa~" I feel him rub my dick and his movements get faster and harder "fuck bf/n ahaAAa~" I start to cry from pleasure and bf/n notices them then licks them clean "your tears taste so sweet-fuck~" I feel myself getting close "bf/n I think I'm going to cum-AhaaA~"

Bf/n P.O.V
I feel y/n continue bite down on my neck 'of fuck yes bite me bite me harder~' "FUCK Y/N fuck your going to kill me AhaAa~" I start to jerk hin off as I move as hard and as fast as I can "fuck bf/n ahaAAa~" 'mmf~ fuck I don't think I can hold on for long' I watch y/n start to cry from over stimulation 'so fucking cute' I lean down and lick them off "your tears taste so sweet-fuck~" I feel y/n dick Twitch in my hands and his ass tighten "bf/n I think I'm going to cum-AhaaA~" I cut him off my rapidly jerking his dick "me to me to FUCK FUCK oh fuck I'm going to cum so fucking hard-" I'm cut off by my ejaculation "AhAHAA~" I moan loudly then watch as y/n cums "AhaAAaAa~" I slow down my thrusts and lick y/n's semen off my hands "fuck how do you taste so good" I stop thrusting and pull out "mf~ bf/n" I watch y/n lay there trying to calm down "eheheh" I lean down and kiss him "let's go for a shower and plan lunch" I watch him smile at me and reach his arms out to me for a hug "come I want cuddles" 'fucking adorable' I lay down with him and spoon him "as much as I would love to stay here with you We have to go get cleaned up" I stand up then pick y/n up bridal style "let's go for a shower" I start walking to the bathroom and then I put y/n down "here you get the water running and I'll get us some clothes" I leave to room and enter mine 'eheheh I'm so fucking happy right now' I grab a set of clothes for me then I grab a shirt for y/n 'hheheh he would look cute in my clothes' I walk into y/n's room and grab a pair of his underwear from his draws and some shorts 'this should be comfortable' I leave then walk back into the bathroom "here clothes for us when we get out" I put the clothes down on the table and enter the shower where y/n is already showering "no fair showering without me" I kiss his neck and help him wash his hair "so umm we are like a thing now" I smile "yes y/n we are we always have been" I kiss him and then start to wash my own Hair "ah ok just making sure" I watch him blush "aha~ your to fucking cute I think I might just explode" I begin to wash myself and y/n does the same "h-hey don't tease me" I chuckle "oh sweetie if I was teasing you I think you would know it" I wash the soap off myself and the champagne conditioner out of my hair "alright that's me done" I get out and start to dry my myself "ok I'm down to" I watch y/n step out of the shower ad begin to dry himself 'he is all mine now' I start to dry my hair and once im done I begin to dress myself 'hehe I wonder what y/n will do when he sees he has my shirt' I finish dressing myself and watch as y/n dresses himself "h-hymey what's this" I laugh "I thought you would be more comfortable in short and a loss shirt. Aka my shirt" I watch him blush and put my shirt on 'ehhehe to cute' "h-hey can we put the air-con on and close the blinds so we can sit in the dark and watch a movie" I smile "sounds like a good idea. Also tonight I'm going to start a fire and we can roast some marshmallows I got from the store" I giggle "sounds wonderful"

The end
I hope you enjoyed my story right up until the end have a lovely day goodbye