48. I lost him.

Itaki - You saw that? It's a my brand new blood demon art. And now, I m using it against you.

I gave him a glare and got in my stance to continue the battle once again.

BLOOD THUNDER BREATHING
FIRST FORM
ORB OF DESTRUCTING THUNDER

Itaki sensei lifts up his katana and points it at me. He then created a sphere of red electricity from the tip of it and sent it towards me.

BREATH OF THE SUN
BURNING BONES, SUMMER SUN

I tried to block the attack by swinging my sword in a circular motion, but the force of his attack was so strong that I was sent flying to the walls of the warehouse, cracking the walls.

If he had wanted, he could have taken advantage of the situation I was in and attacked me, but he did not. He was waiting for me to get up.

I got up and released my own parade of attacks.

BREATH OF THE SUN
DANCE

I released a powerful single vertical slash by aiming to cut him up vertically, but he easily evaded the attack.

Without wasting a nanosecond, I unleashed my second attack.

BREATH OF THE SUN
CLEAR BLUE SKY

I leaped in the air and spun my body 360° to deliver a 360° vertical slash, however he started spinning his katana in a rapid speed that it resembled a circular shield and protected himself from my incoming aerial attack.

BLOOD THUNDER BREATHING
SECOND FORM
THUNDERBOLT

He lunges towards me and releases 4 vertical slashes with his katana resembling thunderbolts. I tried to dodge all the attacks, but I couldn't as I got slashed at my chest vertically.

I grunt my teeth and bear the stinging pain. I started releasing parades of slashes once again and he did the same. I was blocking his attacks and vice versa.

This went on for some minutes before I leaped back and stood facing him. There was a distance of about 15 metres between us.

I glanced over at the other side of the room and saw that Sanemi just got a slash in his upperbody by Doma's fans in the shape of an 'X'.

I thought to myself while fighting, "What can I do? I want to help the two of them but for that, I need to finish my fight first, and it's not gonna be easy."

Itaki - You are losing your focus again, Satoshi. You know what, maybe it's because you are not motivated to kill me. So, what if I do something? Should I kill your family? That way, you would be more angry towards me and maybe fight me more seriously.

Satoshi - *in a cold voice* Shut up.

Itaki - Ohh! Did that hit a spot? Your family is important to you, right? So, I will go and kill the male members of your family and Doma over there will kill the females and children.

Satoshi - SHUTTT UPPP!! DON'T YOU DARE TALK SHIT ABOUT THEM!!!!

Itaki - THEN FIGHT ME PROPERLY YOUR FUCKWARD!!!

Satoshi - You want a fight, huh? You will get it.

BREATH OF THE SUN
RAGING SUN