Chapter 35

Adrian P.O.V

"Do whatever you want but remember once he is done using you he will leave you Sarah and then I won't take a used woman like you again in my life."

With those words, I stormed out of the house leaving my wife alone with her new lover alone in the house.

I knew that my words were harsh and affected Sarah but right now my whole body was fuming with
Anger and Jealousy.

I felt guilty for hurting her all these months yet I still want her to be in my life.

I know that is selfish but today I genuinely wanted to save my marriage.

I just wished we weren't married under such circumstances, I wished I never treated her like that, I wished I never raped her without listening to her side of the story.

But I guess it was too late for that, by looking at Sarah's life I don't think my wishes would ever get fulfilled now.

I glanced back at Sarah and found her still standing at the door, staring at me. I turned my head away and without wasting any more minutes I got inside the car and drove away from Sarah's place.

Although I tried to calm myself, my heart, and my mind, I still couldn't erase that event that I saw a few moments back.

She has the right to choose someone else, Adrian.

But I want her to be mine although she has someone else in her heart and her life. I wanted to fight for her, for our marriage

I was currently driving my car like a manic with no specific destination to reach.

While my mind couldn't think straight knowing that there was another man, who was kissing my wife and she simply allowed him to do that.

It was pretty clear that they had a thing going on

Maybe he loves Sarah and she loves him too.

I clearly remember he was the same guy I met in her house a few weeks before.

He was the same guy who punched me when I was forcing Sarah to come back.

I guess he already took that place in her life which was supposed to be mine

Why can't she be with me?

She would have chosen me if you treated her well

I know am not the best husband, but I was blinded by love, I was blinded by Jessica. By the time I knew the truth it was too late, Sarah had already started hating me.

Even before going to LA, I made a foolish mistake by asking her to abort the child.

I know that I was being ungrateful but I just couldn't grasp so much in such a short time.

I thought maybe aborting the baby was the correct decision

But I was so wrong

So wrong...

Throughout my journey to LA, I kept thinking about Sarah and the baby.

I know that Sarah would be an amazing mother to our child

But what about me?

Can I be a perfect father for our baby?

Maybe I could if I had Sarah with me.

It was then I suddenly realized that I was so stupid and insensitive to ask her to terminate our child.

I want our child to be born and come into our lives