Dinner Time

The Same Day
Class 3-E
(Y/N) POV

Me*thought*: He sure can do lot of things with that speed of his

Koro-sensei1: Midterm exams are approaching.

Koro-sensei2: Yup, that's right.

Koro-sensei3: And so, this period I shall conduct an intense high-speed study session.

His duplicates appear in front of each students' desk including me. I, who was looking at the outside, turn my attention towards the duplicate in front of me.

Koro-sensei4: Sensei's duplicates will thoroughly go over each of your weak subjects individually, one-on-one.

Terasaka: What a waste of time... Even going through the trouble of having headbands marked with different subjects.

He then noticed Koro-sensei's duplicate that will teach him.

Terasaka: Why the heck is mine the only "Naruto" one?!

I just ignored him and looked at the duplicate in front of me.

Me: Sensei, I'm not trying to be rude, but I'm far more comfortable studying alone.

Koro-sensei5: Then answer all this question correctly and I'll leave you to study alone.

He said and put lot of papers on my table.

Me: Sounds fair.

I took my pen and started answering the questions.

As I was answering, suddenly I tried to attack the duplicate with my knife but he...

(A/N): The same thing happened on the right side of his face.

Koro-sensei5&6: Please don't try to assassinate me in all of sudden, (Y/N)-kun, Karma-kun!! When I dodge, it affects all of my afterimages, you know!!