𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓑𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓥𝓪𝓶𝓹𝓲𝓻𝓮 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼

“I’m the lucky one here”

✰✰✰

Addison Cullen didn’t know what to think or even feel as she blankly stared at the letter, she was overwhelmed with anger and sadness as her tight grip on the paper loosened and it slowly floated to the ground like everything was in slow motion… Jasper’s words harshly pounded and pounded against her skull like a jackhammer to cement and without thinking she spun around on her heels and kicked the wooden dresser making it topple to the ground with a crash that was loud enough to be heard from wherever Jasper was…

The vampire guests downstairs in the warm study all jumped at the sudden and loud noises, looking up at the ceiling with concern as the sound of glass shattering echoed through the home followed by a pained cry, it had finally happened, Addison had finally broke…

“Uh excuse me”... Carlisle politely excused himself from the study before flashing up the stairs where the breaking noises continued to grow… “Let’s give them some space, come on” Esme gestured all of their friends and guests out of the study, glancing up at the ceiling one last time…

✰✰✰

Carlisle Cullen froze like a statue in the open doorway when he saw Addison standing in the middle of hers and Jasper’s shared bedroom, venom tears pooling down her cheeks and her golden eyes filled with sorrow… “Oh honey”

Carlisle Cullen froze like a statue in the open doorway when he saw Addison standing in the middle of hers and Jasper’s shared bedroom, venom tears pooling down her cheeks and her golden eyes filled with sorrow… “Oh honey”... He whispered like if he spoke any louder it would further shatter her like the broken mirror she had shattered with just her hands…

“I really want to hate him daddy”... Her voice was a barely audible whisper as she stared at her father, and Carlisle knew she was really hurting, she only ever called him daddy when she was vulnerable or exhausted on a normal day, he was just dad or Lisle…

“I wanna hate him so b-bad, I wanna hate them both… they left me alone, they ran away together and I wanna hate them but I just can’t… I can’t hate him or h-her and it h-hurts”...