〖️Gyehyeon × Yongseung〗️¹⁷

"Gyehyeon-ah!! Stop locking the door! Its been 2 days you have been like this open them or else i bring a chainsaw to break the door!!" Dongheon that still receiving a silent as Gyehyeon was fallen asleep while listening to his music.

"Damn this kid.." Dongheon got pissed which Minchan calm him down by hugging him from the back making Dongheon a bit calm but the anger wont stop him until Gyehyeon come out from his room.

Everyone decide to keep ignoring Gyehyeon as sudden the door open reveal him with a hoodie while putting the hood on and mask as Yongseung was outside looking at him curiously. "Oh hyung, your finally out"

"Shhh.. i dont want Dongheon to know about this.. could you help me for a while?"

"Yeah sure, what do you need?" Gyehyeon shows a imagine of a cute shaped bun with a strawberry cream filling.

Yongseung smile as he nod and walk outside and went to the nearest store as they enter the store, Gyehyeon start rushing tries to find them as Yongseung was checking on the sweets section as Gyehyeon come back and hugged him making him confused. Gyehyeon suddenly hugged him making him think perhaps he found what he want as Gyehyeon wouldn't let him go as everyone who enter the store were surprised and Yongseung was gone awkward standing there like a wooden stick getting bite by a dog.

Gyehyeon look at him as Yongseung awkwardly smile as Gyehyeon shake his head making Yongseung even more curious. "Its already sold out.. im hungry Yong.."

Gyehyeon as he rubbing his tummy making Yongseung bought some snacks and ramen as he pays for them and eat on the shop since they actually could eat there as Yongseung start making some and give it to Gyehyeon while softly pat Gyehyeon back. "We could eat here if you dont want Dongheon caught you"

"Suddenly i felt bad for him.. now they all ignoring me.. but not you.." Yongseung smile as he give a bread as Gyehyeon start biting on them and start chewing on it.

"Why would i ignore you hyung? I know you had no mood for it cause usually your are the most energetic in the dorm, but it seems like something bothering you.. what is it?"

"Its nothing Yong.. i dont have any privacy to tell.. just that i couldn't stop listening to this sad songs i've been playing a lot.. ahh.. you caught me.." Yongseung smile as he pulled Gyehyeon closer to him.

"Hah~ is it because Dongheon hyung was with Minchan isn't it?" Gyehyeon nod as Yongseung giggles.

"Stay with me hyungie~ even Yeonho with Hoyoung and i dont bothered them, you have me"

"Thanks for everything.. Dongheon is hate me now.."

"He will not hyungie~ trust me, stay with me and everything will be alright just like a magic." Gyehyeon chuckled.

"You somehow being silly a lot Yong.." Yongseung scratch his head as the two start eating together leading Dongheon who somehow worried over Gyehyeon as his head down low and Minchan was still hugging him from the back.

"Where is this kids going.." Dongheon while whispering as Minchan look at him.

"They went out perhaps buying some stuff they need"

"Gyehyeon is literally mad at me because im with you"

"No no~ he wont~ he will never~" Minchan as he kissed the back of Dongheon neck as Dongheon blushed.

"Stop it.. they are coming home.."

"Mhm~ they are, lets go to our room~"

………

Thank You For Requesting ♡️ Hope You Had A Nice Day and Also Stay Safe Cuties!!!

I change a bit so hope you dont mind, mortal of this story is that Dongheon and Gyehyeon use to be together but it seems like Dongheon is more interested to Minchan which Gyehyeon hide his feelings and get close even more with Yongseung.

Anyways this Request is from another Anonymous ♡️ hehe hope you like it