9

edited

edited.

Elle Miller.

I giggled with Mia at Liam who was cracking dad jokes. Oh god these jokes never get old no matter how stupid it sounds.

"Okay! Enough jokes we should focus on work now."

Mia said in a strict voice but failed miserably. She started giggling, thanks to Liam.

"But you seem to enjoy my jokes Mia."

Liam said with a playful smirk.

"Okay but on a serious note, you guys should observe Tristan. Look how focused he is even though we are playing around."

I said as I glanced at Tristan. He looked at me and again focused on work.

"Tristan is a genius ugh."

Liam groaned and we again became serious about work.

"Finally!!!"

Mia squealed.

"My presentation is ready Elle!!"

I check her presentation and indeed it was very creative. All of them did their jobs and I was quite satisfied. Now I have to review it once again and we are good to go.

"Elle, where do you exactly work in this building?"

Liam stopped what he was doing staring at Mia in shock at her question. I was kind of stunned too. While Tristan was waiting for me to answer.

"I'm Mr William's personal assistant."

"What the hell?!  For real?"

She said as she lowered her voice. I nodded slowly.

"You seem shocked?"

"Oh my I'm sorry, I thought you worked in the same department as Liam. I'm so sorry Miss Miller!"

She quickly bowed. I panicked.

"No no! You dont need to be formal with me!Please call me elle! We are good friends right?"

"Are you sure?"

I nodded with a smile. She is so cute.

"I never knew he got a new personal assistant. All his PAs used to be so bitchy about their positions, but you are so different, Elle, I couldn't think of you as his PA."