125. We Are Dating

The two of them stayed in the hotel for two whole days.

Since it was inconvenient for Chu Xiao in that place, they couldn't continue the madness of the first night.

However…In the past two days, the two of them had done really a lot of nasty things.

So much that…

"I don't want to go to school, what to do?" On the bed, Ling Fan gently kissed Chu Xiao from behind and said drowsily.

"Oh…" Chu Xiao replied indifferently.

He didn't want to go to the company either...

However, if he, the CEO, who had disappeared for a whole weekend, still wouldn’t show up on Monday, Chen Feng and others would probably be looking for him all over the city.

And…

"Don’t you want to take the college entrance exams?" Chu Xiao frowned and asked sternly.

He almost forgot that no matter how capable and rich Ling Fan was, he was still a student who was two months away from his adulthood.

So wasn’t his frequency of skipping classes…too high?

"Ahem, yeah, of course," Ling Fan made a dry cough.

In his past life, he was sent to jail before he had taken the college entrance examination. Otherwise, he could really gain some advantage from his rebirth to go straight to the college entrance examination...

He couldn't take any advantage from his rebirth. In addition, to be honest, he was not a genius or what, so he still had to attend classes.

"And then?" Chu Xiao asked again. Suddenly, he wanted to know Ling Fan's future plans.

"Then...then I'll find a better college, major in finance, and then I'll do some decent business after graduation. Well, I will still operate the Qing Gang," Ling Fan said with a rare serious tone.

On the point of self-knowledge, Ling Fan was much better than others.

Even though he did not lack money now, he knew very well that everything he had now was just the benefit of the prophet ability thanks to his rebirth. In his past life, he had thought of a lot of things and read a lot of books in prison, but what he could learn in prison was limited after all.

Without these, he might still be that poor and trashy student.

Therefore, if he wanted to do better, system learning was necessary.

When he heard Ling Fan's words, Chu Xiao couldn't help curving his lips.

Fortunately…

Fortunately, this guy did not cease to advance just because he had money now…

Wait, how could the person he liked be so lame?

Thinking of this, Chu Xiao suddenly revealed a proud look.

And…For some reason, he anxiously wanted to know what Ling Fan would be like in the future...