« 08 »

a satisfied Humm Left jungwon's mouth as he looked at the newly painted wall of his living room, it's way much better that it's color before. It totally made everything, somehow homey.

Jay just watched him as he leaned on the wall for support while drinking his coffee.

It's just 8:00 am when he's woken up by strange sounds, so he get up seeing what seems to be making it and realized that it's just jungwon moving the furnitures to paint the wall.

He offered to help him but the other just politely declined saying he can do it on his own, he also told jay to just have coffee and eat his breakfast later when sunoo arrive.

"Hey you hungry?" The latter asked as he moved his attention to Jay who is still leaning against the wall.

"Kinda"

"Ah, I forgot. Sunoo came to his parents house its across the town" he groaned slapping his forehead with his own hand.

"It's fine, I could cook my own breakfast" said Jay as he stood up properly before walking away..

"He won't ask me if I want breakfast too?" Jungwon asked pouting his lips but shaked it all off.

After few more touches he's finally done, he stared at the wall again, maybe he should let it dry before putting the frames back.

He looked at one of the frames with him and jay on it, then a bright Idea popped on his head.

+++++

"Tell me why are we here again?" Jay groaned as Jungwon fix the bow of his tuxedo, not just one ordinary one but the one he wore on their wedding, yeah. Jungwon's idea is to take new pictures to put on the wall. And he wants a picture of them wearing the same thing as their wedding's.

"I think the pants it too short now" jay said as he looked at jungwon who has a contented smile on his face.

"That's expected, you grew taller than before. But it wouldn't be on the picture anyways so let it be" jungwon smiled now with a comb on his hand gently combing Jay's locks.

"You look awesome" he added fingers tracing on Jay's cheek, before he put their wedding picture beside Jay's face trying to compare the younger jay and the new one...

"You look really different, I mean look at it you look so innocent and soft" said jungwon holding on the picture frame tightly while looking at Jay's face on it.

"Am I not innocent and soft anymore?" Jay asked raising an eyebrow as Jungwon laughed softly.

"No" he said Patting Jay's shoulder.
"Let's go outside the camera man is waiting" he chuckled, interlocking his arm on Jay's looking at the picture where they're doing the same pose.

"Now what a sweet couple I have right now" the camera man said as he saw the two getting out of the room.

Jungwon just gave him a small smile while Jay who seems to be having a bad day just looked at him from head to toe.

'only if you knew' he said to himself

"Okay you two aren't really the talkative type, please sit down over there, and hold your wedding photo" he smiled

Jay looked at his name tag and whispered something In jungwon's ear.

"Do camera men really wear name tags?" He asked

Jungwon just looked at the camera man too, "LEE HEESEUNG"

"maybe they do wear tags, what's wrong with it?,He seems nice. Try not to be rude with him" jungwon said fixing the bow of his tie.