Chapter - 32

(Last part where Tanu was in a full teasing mode and #Abhivani caught too close by Shweta in kitchen.....🤭
Just a quick revision as updating after a longggg....😅😛)

The sound of Dhol and hooting excited the environment as the Baraat approached

Everyone was dancing crazily while Jai was enjoying the dancing sessions from the Groom carriage.

Shivani and Tanu's sisters were waiting at the entrance for their welcome.
Shivani chuckled looking at Abhimanyu dancing like no tomorrow when the Baraat came in sight.

Abhimanyu raised his eyebrow at her while doing the bhangra to which she coughed and shook her head🤭.

Soon the ribbon cutting ceremony came to an end with laughters, arguments and fun.

Jai was on the stage with his cousins as Abhimanyu was following Shivani.

"Kya hua?", Shivani asked atlast.

"Kya hua...", Abhimanyu pressed his lips.

"Peec....peeche peeche kyu aa rahe ho😐?", she kept her hand on her waist diverting his attention.

"Ummm... Ek baat bolo!?", he asked like a child.

"Bolo!!!"

"Ye....ye mat karo...! Kuch kuch hota hai mujhe", he blushed a little rubbing his heart.

Though his words flew above Shivani's head but his actions were able enough to go all red.

"K...kya na karu🤨?"

"Yahi..."

"Yahi kya...!?"

"Apni kamar par haath rakhna and all... Mera dhyaan bhatak jaata hai😋!!", he smirked innocently.

Shivani's heart almost stopped beating at his statement and her eyes widened.
She immediately lower down her hand and cluchted her dupatta.

"T...tum...tumhe sharam hai😶?", she asked trying to sound angry.

"Nahi Babyyy bilkul nahi!! Sirf pyaarrr hai😚", he answered coming closer to her.

She tried to push him looking downwards when he held her hand.

"Leave...", she tried to freed her hand from his grip.

"Arre ruko Shiviii", he said pulling her hand again.
He turned her hand and gazed at her palm where his name was written....
An extra wide smile spread on his lips watching that giving some kind of satisfaction to his heart💖.

He kissed her palm and looked up at her smiling.

Her ear tips turned red and her cheeks which already pink with blusher gave more darker shade of pink.