punishment

Start writing your story

Tw abuse

Y/n pov

The short grey-haired ladys dark chocolate eyes had a look that could kill. The old round lady lifted her finger in a motion to symbolise beckoning me over, i quietly jump down from bed not wanting to wake the sleeping teenagers. I slowly step through the room and out into the hallway.

'there are rules to this orphanage okay; she seems to calm the type of call before the storm. 'come with me'. I have a feeling what is about to happen however i remind myself of what is most likely to happen if i don't follow. I catch up to her and she leads me downstairs to a room i wasn't shown. The owner ms Langley brings me to the center of the room. A light flickers on and im met with what looks like a rage room. Fear flashes over my eyes as i see what i hope was red paint on the walls and floor but as quickly as it comes the fear had disappeared.

'this is what happens if you break the rules' she explains stepping closer. I don't respond which was a bad idea to say the least. That only angered her more. 'you broke 2 rules tonight.' She says swinging at my face. I doge instinctively which was another bad choice. 'rule one, staying up' she says my instincts tell me to dodge left however i take over, standing in place. Her fist slams into the side of my face defiantly gonna have a bruise tomorrow. 'rule 2, phones' she says slamming her knee into my gut making me double over. Her elbows slam into my back splatting me on the ground. Ms langly bring her foor into my ribs effectively cracking a few. For an old lady she was pretty strong. She kicks me in the stomach, back, head anywhere. She stood on my fingers pulled my hair the whole shebang. But surprisingly this wasn't the worst ive received. She keeps kicking a wicked smile on her face. I once again slip in an out of consciousness. She grabs a bottle of the ground but instaid of hitting me with it she just opens the door and leaves. I try to get up but my legs give out. I cant fall asleep in a room of broken glass so i heave myself through the door but pass out when i make it to the kitchen. I slip into the welcoming unconsciousness laying on the kitchen floor. Ill deal with my injury later.

-------D.r.E.a.M.----w.O.r.L.d------

3rd person pov flash back 3years

y/n wakes back in her cell. She looks down to see her in performance wear. A thin pink dance leotard that she had had since she came to the redroom 2 years ago. She had been 9 when she came back after being away for so long. Suddenly the door swings open reavealing the same guard she saw over and over again. Before y/n could stan d up she is pulled threw the door. They try to gain some fotting but fail accepting the drag. The pair comes across the same door the training is in however the gurad just keeps walking.

'uh im ment to be in that room' she says a they turn another corner. All she receives is a grunt. They walk up to a door which has the words excel in Russian followed by the red hourglass symbol mixed with a red octopus.

They walk into the room a mirror y/n knew was double sided and a dentist type chair. And she is led and strapped to the chair. The guard leaves nothing happens for a bit which confuses y/n however suddenly the room light flickers and electricity runs threw her body she survives a few muinets before passing out. What y/n didn't realise at that point is that this combined organistion had now altered her blood. She could bend other peoples or simply burn their blood cells. Thus how she had adapted into fire bending. She wakes up again in the chair days later to gasoline being covered on her hands. Once the scientists left they lit the liquid burning her hands. Preventing her form using her powers for a long time. After that she wasn't in that room for a while and returned to being trained in the redrooms ways. She was top in ballet and guns beating anyone in martial arts and mastering every class she ever took. Lots called her the red widow. She would come back from missions always with red on her, her blade her face her arms anywhere.

------Back to reality ------

Sages pov

I wake up standing to wake everyone else when i notice y/n not in her bed i look at kayla who was pulling on a different shirt before the boys got up. I point to y/ns bed and she shrugs.

Kayla, Jason, ethan and i all go down stairs to start breakfast while the others woke the kids. Everyone in the orphanage had to bee out of the house by 8 every weekend. Once we enter the kitchen we see y/n torso and legs mostly in the kitchen whereas her feet were still in the. Shit. Punishment. I look over at my friends who were just as shocked as i was. We make our way to the unconscious girl. Kayla strokes the hair out of her face and sees the blood and bruises. We all notice the small bits of blood seeping threw her white shirt. I sit behind y/n pulling her head into my lap whilst the others begin breakfast sharing worried glances every now and again. Of course we had all been beat up before but not this bad. I check her pulse when y/n starts to stir so i grab he face making her focus on me.

'hey' i whisper she smiles and sits up which we all try to stop her but fail. 'are you okay' i ask looking over her again. We all wait in anticipation as she finds her response.

' uh yeah ill be fine ive had worse' she says with a little chuckle. None of us laugh as she attempts to get up. Her shirt stays up a bit when she gets up an we all see a large scar in her hip. We try to offer some of the little food to her but she insists that we ate it. We were all out of there by 750 and were deciding what to do for the rest of the day. They kids all went to a child care. So that left us teens to do whatever.

A/n this probably isn't that good and i have another chapter that has another of the requests in it and will post it tmmr probably but im like rlly tired also i did this on my laptop so idk how this is butttt as always see you in the next chapter.