𝟎𝟐𝟕. 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗷𝘂𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗿

cherish !
( 027. )

"𝐇𝐄𝐘." Harry says softly as Emilia opens the door. She allows him to step inside until Hazel runs towards her dad.

"Dadda!" She shouts when Harry picks her up. The girls wraps her arms around Harry's neck and hugs him. "Missed you." She giggles.

"I missed you too, baby." He smiles and rubs her back. "Hey, Ilia." He smiles towards Emilia while still holding his daughter.

"Hey, Haz." She smiles back. "It's bed time for you, missy." She whispers to her daughter. Only to get a groan in responds which made the two parents chuckle.

"I'll put her in bed." Harry suggests, Emilia just nods.

"𝐒𝐎 we should talk." Harry sighs. The two were sat on the couch face to face.

"Uh yeah. I'm sorry about the whole article thing-" Emilia starts apologizing but Harry cuts her off.

"You don't have to apologise, I was just so stupid to believe it." He chuckles. "I don't know why but I just got insecure about it." Harry sighs.

"Why would you get insecure over that?" Emilia asked confused.

"Because you're like an amazing mother and I'm just so new to this. I feel like I keep messing this up." He confesses. Emilia looks shocked at him, wondering why he never spoke up about this.

Harry really is one of the best dads she couldve imagined. How he sings to Hazel when she's crying, how he buys her ice cream everytime they're at the beach. How he has movie marathons with Hazel everytime Emilia wasn't at home. How he and Hazel would make food together if Emilia would come home late.

"Harry. You really have no idea how good you are at being a parent. Some people would kill for a dad like you." She tells him. "And I love you so much, so does Hazel. It's okay to make mistakes as a parent, you know." Harry nods.

"I know. I love you too." He smiles. "Oh you said you wanted to tell me something yesterday." That's were Emilia froze.

The pregnancy.

"Uh." She started playing with the rings on her fingers, harry frowns and takes her hands.

"Talk to me."

"So uh well I am pregnant?" It came more out as a question.

Harry's eyes widened and a smile took over his face. "Really?" Emilia nods. Harry pulls her into a hug. "Now it better be a boy so we can call it Harry Junior."

"Oh please no."

𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧 very happy :))

𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧 very happy :))

𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀

╰┈ 𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒔 ❞

So this sucked lol idk I'm so bad at writing irl chapters. Sorry

Also my niall horan fanfic is outttt ;)