𝑼𝑵𝑫𝑰𝑪𝑰

Narcissa Malfoy is a respected woman in pureblood society

          Narcissa Malfoy is a respected woman in pureblood society. Everyone knows: that to even have a chance of having power, they need to be on her good side. After all, she was born a Black and married a Malfoy — two of the most powerful and influential pureblood lines.

Now, Narcissa didn't like many people — even some family members. So, when Walburga Black asked for a meeting, she didn't know what to think.

After she turned fifteen - when Sirius first started Hogwarts -, her Aunt started showing signs of the infamous 'Black madness'. She would never say it out loud, but she was scared of and for the woman.

And don't even get her started on what she felt when she saw Walburga Black (one of the biggest blood supremacists) with Estelle Potter (a famous half-blood) of all people. She, for a moment, thought she for sure would faint.

She, again, was surprised when it was revealed that Estelle was a Black, as Sirius had blood adopted her when she was young — strengthening the Black blood running through her veins from her dad, James, as his mother, Dorea, was a Black.

At first, she was a little hesitant about Lord Peverell. She didn't know what to think of him. He had a dark, powerful aura. It was rare that you came across people with powerful auras such as his. However, as astonished as she was about his aura and magic; it was Estelle who made her mind feel like it had just gone and done a 180. For a nine-year-old, she had a very powerful aura — almost as powerful as Lord Peverell.

And now, here she is, sitting in Malfoy Manor family room, laughing hysterically over the letter she had just received from Estelle.

She knew now her feelings for the girl — she loved her. That girl is now her family, and she would do anything for her family.

Again, she did something very unlike her. She jumped up from her seat and ran to Lucius' study, where he and Walburga were.

Lucius and Walburga, who were sitting in their respective chairs, looked up when the door to the study flung open, revealing a flushed Narcissa. The two glanced at each other and wondered what had made Narcissa so... childlike. They hadn't seen her like this since she was young, running around the manor with her sisters, Bellatrix and Andromeda.

"My dear, as much as I love seeing you happy. I would like to know the root of this happiness," said Lucius, forgetting about his work.

Narcissa smiled and practically skipped over to beside him, handing him the letter she had received.

"Read, and you'll see why."

Lucius took the letter from Narcissas' outstretched hand and read it. As he read the letter, his eyes got wider and wider. As he finished, he too, started laughing hysterically.

Walburgas' eyebrows knitted together in annoyance, "What is so funny?"

Lucius handed her the letter. "Read what your granddaughter has been up to."