~three~

"Don't ask if I'm happy, you know that I'm not
But, at best, I can say I'm not sad
'Cause hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have
Hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have"

~Hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me, Lana Del Rey

Alena's POV

My phone has been repeatedly buzzing on the table for the past one hour. And of course I know who is calling which makes it easier for me to not respond to it.

Today has been a busy day for me. Okay correction, I have made the day busy for me. Well I did it half voluntarily and also because I love what I do.

But I have been waiting for tonight for a month now.

Then you might be wondering why am I wasting my time closed up in a metal room with chemicals, tools and mechanical stuff. Well you know sometimes you have to do something but you do absolutely different thing. 

I come out of my little monologue when my door bursts open and as expected a furious Angana enters.

"What the hell are you still doing here? We are supposed to be at home cooking for dinner 'together'." She yells at me quoting the word 'together' with her fingers in the air.

I roll my eyes and reply, "you very well know about me and cooking. We aren't the best of friends." I turn back to the circuit wires in front of me and keep working.

I can feel that Angana is coming towards me but I could bother less. Suddenly my goggles are ripped from my face and the tools in my hand are thrown on the table in a matter of seconds.

I turn to look at my angry sister smugly looking at me after doing all this.

"Why would you do that?" I ask while gathering my stuff. She folds her hands over her chest and keeps glaring at me.

She walks closer to me and starts pushing me towards the door. "Heyyy, let me take my phone and bag at least."

"I will get those for you, now start walking we are already going to be late for cooking," She snarls. This girl I swear.

I huff and walk out of my lab. This girl is gonna kill me someday. She is so stubborn I swear to god. I am the bigger sibling here but she is the one going around ordering me stuff.

I go down to the parking lot and lean on my white Porsche waiting for my angry bird sister to arrive with my phone and bag

The thing about my sister is that she can be all dangerous, sassy, stubborn, bad girl, 'I am a bitch' attitude but she has a heart like a puppy. She has kept a tough exterior for the world but inside she is a puff of cotton ball, I know it all.