33.

I can't stab someone with a tampon. Fucking hell. How am I supposed to get out of here then? I could make the tampon jump out while being close to his eye. It wouldn't make much damage though. I'm so screwed, not to mention, I'm so scared of the boss.

"Can I please get some food? I'm starving." I breathed out while feeling my whole body shake even though I was sitting down. Andrei looked behind and nodded to the men, all of them left at once. There were no ropes on my body thankfully but I didn't dare to get up.

When Andrei turned around to look at the slamming doors, I got up from behind him and stabbed him in the eye with the tampon. I got off of him and ran to the door while trying to open them. They were locked, fuck me. I started slamming my hands against the hard metal doors but Andrei put his hand on my mouth and dragged me away.

I bit into his hand but he didn't seem to react. "You filthy little bitch." He mumbled and threw me onto the ground. My ass is going to be in pain. I tried to get up but he immediately kicked me back down. Then he pulled my hair so I was standing up again, just to punch the absolute shit out of me.

I was at the other end of the room and I felt like I was going to die. Andrei came back over to me and pulled me up once again.

"Please, I'm begging you. I haven't seen my best friend give birth yet. I haven't fallen in love yet. I haven't jumped off of a cliff yet! I am a human and I still have so much to achieve. I'm begging you, please don't let my father's mistakes be my mistakes as well. I'm not like him, I swear. Please don't hurt me even more." I cried out and closed my eyes while the tears didn't do me any mercy.

He pushed me back to the chair and put the ropes back on, tighter than before. I stopped crying when he took his hands off of the chair. I just wanted to get out of here but now I'm doubting. Romeo is probably dead. Harper and Antonio probably ran away and left me here. And Philip went back to his six kids.

                                  _____

When those men were back, they started feeding me some random fruits and meals. I still needed to pee but there was no way to escape around that one. I'm grateful that they even let me eat. The whole situation made my chest tighten, especially because I feel the bruise that was growing somewhere on my face.

They took the food away from me and started putting wires onto my body. My heart rate, that means lie detector. I've tried these before and I just have to be honest. I'm assuming Andrei is the one who's going to be questioning me since he's the one with the knife in his hand.

"You know how these work... right?" He asked and winked at me. I nodded without a word leaving my mouth, I couldn't do this to myself.
"Have you stolen money from me for your father?" He asked.

"No," I said. The man with the computer looked at Andrei as he gave him a nod. Andrei crossed his arms over his chest as he clenched his jaw while looking at me. "When was the last time you spoke to your father?" He asked.

"The night I shot him. At the business arrangement." I wasn't nervous or sweating, there's nothing to be scared about because I'm only telling the truth. "Do you still associate with your father?" Andrei questioned.

"Nope," I answered. Once again, no lies.

"Where's your father now?" Jesus Christ, it's like he has a crush on him.

"I don't know," I told him. He nodded as he removed the wires and other shit from my body. His hands were incredibly cold that when he removed the one that was placed at my exposed chest, I almost flinched from the coldness.

He dragged his fingers up to my face as he looked at the bruise. "To think that we were supposed to get married." He laughed out sarcastically.

Excuse me?

"What?" I asked in confusion.

"Your father tried convincing mine that we could stop the little... war we have right now. He tried using you as some sort of weapon." The Russian blonde man laughed at me. I felt so embarrassed but mad at the same time.

That son of a bitch.

He took his phone out and started tapping on the screen. Suddenly he passed the phone to me with an unreadable expression. "You will call De Carlo and your father and beg them to come here and save you so I can have the pleasure of killing them." He explained.

"If you don't and tell them what I have in plans for them... I will have to kill you." Andrei told me and placed the gun against my head. I suddenly started sobbing for some reason, I don't know what was triggering me the most.

The fact that I would be the reason Antonio or Romeo died or the fact that the crazy fucked up Russian guy has a gun against my head.
He gave me the phone and then the phone started ringing. I put it on speaker.

"Hello?"

"Dad? Oh my god, it's you." I whispered into the phone while pushing the tears away. "Sienna? I knew you would come back to me." I heard my father chuckle on the other line of the phone.

"I... I need your help. Please, I'm begging you. The Russians got me but I don't know where I am. Can you try to track this number and get here? Please, dad." I cried out quietly. Andrei clicked on the hang-up button and took the phone out of my hands.

I buried my face in my hands while crying my lungs out. At this point, I was sure it was a panic attack, I was putting multiple people up for death. My heart was aching and I couldn't believe I was doing this. When I looked up, I saw how Andrei held the phone out for me again.

I took the phone and I clicked on the screen, making it ring again. After a few seconds of it repeating the ringing tone, someone finally picked up. I accidentally cried into the phone.
"Hello? Is that you, Sienna?" I heard Romeo's voice, making my heart ache again.

Andrei pushed the gun against me harder, pressuring me to get my shit together. He's alive. He's alive, thank god.

"Y-Yes, it's me," I answered and sniffed a few times.

"I need you to help me, Romeo. I got hold of one of the Russian's phones and this is probably the last you'll hear from me if I get out of here alive. Please track this phone so you can get me, I'm begging you I can't stand being here anymore." I started crying again, fucks sake.

"Merda, what did they do to you? I swear I will kill them—"

Andrei clicked on the button that ended the most comforting call I've had until now. My throat went dry and I felt like I was going to pass out. This can't be healthy. Am I dying?
__________________________

Hi, everyone! I hope you guys enjoyed reading. I'm definitely being more generous because of how early I update lol but when I get off of my holiday it's probably going back to normal.

Did you like this chapter? Feel free to tell me whatever you thought of it. I love to hear you guys' opinions on whatever I write. Also thank you so much for reading, vote for more early chapters hihi.

Was your day good? I hope it was. Everyone reading this deserves the best, please remember you are so amazing, don't let anyone put you down because you deserve better than that. I love you guys so much, take care<3