TEN CHITTAPHON - When he cheated on you and you confront them

"Baby~ Where are you going?!" you whined at your husband who was taking his stuffs into his pockets."I have a short mission" he said while not looking at her.

"BUT WE PROMISED FOR CUDDLES?!" you stomped your feet and he chuckled a little."Later hm?" he cupped your face and kissed your cheeks before leaving to his mission.

"Tch he's always last minute like that.Can't he tell me a few hours before?" you nagged and stared blankly at the tv while changing the channels all over again.

"OHH AESPA!! GET ME GET ME NOW ZU ZU ZU ZU"

⚠︎

Meanwhile, your husband was in his office with his girlfriend doing their so called short mission.

"That was nice" his girlfriend, Maya panted and laid down on the couch tiredly.

Ten met Maya 2 weeks ago in a club where his gangs held a party to celebrate their successful mission of bombing their enemy's forts.

"Okay gotta go home" Ten said as he wore his clothes back."Just a round?! I want more!!" she whined and he looked down at himself before smirking a little.

"Sure"

————

Ten ended up telling you he was going for his so called mission for a few days.

You were waiting for him patiently believing he really did his mission as a mafia but it turned out to be a mission as a cheater.

"You're home!!" You cheered as soon as Ten walked into the house looking tired and cold."Are you okay?" she asked worriedly while cupping his face.

"Omg you're burning!! Where have you been?!" You held him tightly and brought him towards his own room.

You rushed to the cabinets and looked for the koolfevers as you found it right away."Stay still" you placed the cool pad on his forehead and he sighed a little.

"Thought on going on a date with you after you come back.Turns out you sick.Nahh it's still a date" you giggled and stayed beside him who was fast asleep out of tiredness.

Not long after, you woke up at the feeling of emptiness beside you."O-Oh?" you looked for him in the room but he was not there.

You snatched your phone and called him.But he didn't pick up.

————

"Maya" Ten called out as he rang the bell continuously.The door opened and he saw his girlfriend.

"Hey babe? You uh okay?" she asked confusedly."I'm sick.Can I stay with you?" he muttered and she hesitantly nodded her head awkwardly.

Ten walked into her house and shocked a little to see the messy house.He ignored it and went into one of the rooms to lay down.

"Can you stay beside me?" he asked weakly."Uh what if I get cold too? You know what just rest there" she silently rolled her eyes in annoyed.Ten saw that.

I should just stay home instead. he thought.

He also thought about to fall out of love with you but he changed his mind.

————

It has been days after that little scene.Ten still meet Maya but his focus was all on you this time.He kinda regretted what he did towards you.

"BABY! I COOKED TOMYAM! YOUR MOM THOUGHT ME HOW TO!" you cheered and Ten smiled widely."Wow it looks delicious?!" you smiled proudly.

Suddenly, his phone rang.He stared at it and turned off his phone."Oh? Who is that? Why don't you pick up?" you asked after you finished serving the food for lunch.

"Yangyang.He keeps annoying me these days" He lied and you chuckled softly."That sheep" you took your phone and looked at the time.

"It's two.I wanna go shower" you said and he nodded his head."Yangyang wants to meet up so I'll go out a few minutes them I'll come back for lunch" Ten said.

"Sure.Bye" she kissed his cheek and went to the room while Ten left to the so called Yangyang.He stopped by a cafe where Maya wanted to meet up.

"Hey baby"

————

You wore your hoodie and mask after seeing Ten's car drove away from the house.You followed him after booking an Uber's car.

When he stopped at a cafe, you also got off from the Uber as you followed him in.You saw him sitting beside a girl while holding hands.

You scoffed and stomped towards them."Hey cheater" you greeted and Ten's eyes widened in shocked.

"Y-Y/n" he stuttered."I didn't know Yangyang turned into a girl? He was handsome before but now he looks ugly as fuck" you stared at Maya disgustedly.

"Bitch what did you say?!" Maya stood up."Ohh didn't know you're deaf too" you snapped and Maya snatched her coffee and about to spill it on you when you moved aside.

"Oopsie.She did it!! Not me!!" you said to the staffs who were sighing loudly at the chaos."Babe who is she?!" Maya yelled at Ten.

"Babe? Woahh that's the most disgusting nickname I've ever heard.Anyways listen here 'babe'" you said to Ten and Maya glared at you.

"Firstly, you got a whole pigsty girlfriend.Secondly, you just lost the whole queen.Thirdly, I can go back to my kingdom! Divorce files on their ways" you took off the ring and about to throw it to him but you just kept it in your pocket.

"Pathetic! You should've give it to me because I'll will be his new wife!!" Maya shouted and you scoffed.

"Bitch I know you want him for money.This ring was made by my own hands.It cost more than anything.But you don't deserve anything" you shrugged and Maya stomped to you turning you around then raised her hand to slap you when Ten slid in.

"Don't touch her" he pushed Maya away and you scoffed."Pity that nothing goes on your way pfft.Also pop those titties yeah they look like they are about to burst anytime soon.Looks ugly on you"

You walked out from the cafe back to your house with Ten following you up chanting I'm sorry for nonstop.

"Babe I'm so sorry" he cried out but you just ignored him and went into the house as soon as you arrived there.

You went to your room and took the luggage out."A-Are you leaving me?!" he asked and the silence answered him again.He took the luggage away and you sighed.

"Let me go"