~five~

*the above picture is how Harry's room looks*

Harry's POV

I have never been the one to have jet lag. But surely after travelling with that damn kid for twelve hours, I am starting to have a massive headache.

After that night in the club, I started observing my environment more than I already used to do. But I got no new suspicious acts around me. Though that hasn't stopped me from being suspicious of people around me.

Today morning I had to go to the office for my final signing of papers. Everyone greeted me and told me to be safe. To my surprise Mr. Reynolds also wished me luck. I had thought he wanted to kick me out as soon as possible. But well he did showed up. I am sensing weird vides from him, luckily I am already across the continent.

And as per my flight tickets, I boarded my flight tonight at around 2am, which means Wednesday has already started here in London. I just had to pack up my necessities, clothes, toiletries and any valuables as they have already given me an apartment in Seattle.

Well the good thing is that my London apartment will still be mine as I bought it on my own after my first big mission.

Most of the flight, I put on some headphones and listen to some Fleetwood Mac's music. Steve Nicks' voice soothes me. I also try watching a few movies on the screen in front of my seat.

I swear to god, Mr. Reynolds did this on purpose. He knows I always travel in business class in planes but he gave me a seat in executive knowing how much it will mess with my head and privacy.

The kid sitting besides me during the whole flight didn't even give me five minutes of privacy, every time asking about if I have any games on my laptop or phone. He was snatching away the headphones from me every time. I looked at his mother, she was smiling at me assuming that I was having fun with her kid. I had to fake having fun with him while playing. Now I had to handle that for twelve hours. My luck is in the gutter nowadays.

I was getting irritated. At that moment the flight felt like it was taking forever to land.

I don't hate kids, it's just the nerves acting annoyed. Maybe because of moving to a complete new place or whatever.

I claim my bags from the baggage claim and walk out of the airport. I can't believe I am already here.

I see a billboard hung on the walls which read, 

'WELCOME TO SEATTLE, WASHINGTON, USA. MAY YOU HAVE A PLEASANT STAY HERE'

Huh, I guess I am finally here. And now I can do absolutely nothing to change it.

I book a cab and give the driver address of my now new apartment here in Seattle.

Looking out of the window of the car, Seattle is very much modernized and developed. It is much more crowder than back in London. The time zone difference is fucking up with my mind. When I sat on the plane in London it was past midnight and here in Seattle is also night time. It seems like today I haven't seen daylight at all.

I need to fix up my routine to get used to this time zone now.

I pay the driver after reaching the apartment building and get out taking my luggage from the trunk. The sky is pretty dark now but the street lights help me to see the skyscraper in front of me. It is fully made of glass from bottom to top. All I can see is the tall glass windows from outside. I can't see the top of it as it disappears up in the clouds. It's already dusk so the lights of the surrounding shops are reflecting on the glass surfaces making it glow up.

 It's already dusk so the lights of the surrounding shops are reflecting on the glass surfaces making it glow up