Extra 1: Ray's Dream

'What the

'What the... What the hell is this?!'

"Ah! Ah! Ah!" A baby kept slapping his crib. "Ahhhhh!"

Ray's eyes went wide when he glanced at his small fist. He tried to move his body but he could barely do that for some reason.

'What happened to me?!' He thought while panicking in his mind. He tried to shout but the words that are coming out of his mouth are just 'Ah!', 'Wahhhh!' and 'Hnggg!'

Ray glanced at his small legs. 'Why did I become so small?" He asked himself. He gritted his teeth and clenched his small fist. "Ahhhh!" He shouted in frustration. "Wahhhh!" He shouted again.

He couldn't do anything because of his little body.

Ray glanced at the familiar door when he suddenly heard footsteps.

"Why is my baby screaming?" A familiar voice suddenly asked. Ray became dumbfounded. He knows that voice. He immediately hold the fence in his crib and tried to stand up.

When he saw a familiar woman, he suddenly shouted. "Mham!" His little hands went to his lips when he saw his Mama Isabella.

He was about to utter another word, but the only word that can go out from his lips is 'Mom' and it wasn't even perfect!

"Mham! Mham!" he repeated.

"Aw, my little Ray is looking for me, Mom is coming," Isabella said with a bright and warm smile. She immediately went to Ray who was looking at her intently. When she noticed it, she pinched Ray's nose. "Where are you looking at, little bean?"

Ray touched his little nose as he glared at Isabella. "Waah!" He said angrily.

"Cute," Isabella told him as she started to pinch both of his cheeks. Ray tried to slap her hands but he failed to do that because his arms are too weak. "Aww, aren't you the cutest?" She asked.

She's weird.

His Mom seems different.

Her hair is braided instead of a bun.

And most of all, she wasn't wearing her usual clothing.

"Aha, you want to see Emma and Norman? But they are currently sleeping right now. Especially Norman, because he is sick. His Mom brought him to the hospital last night," Isabella explained to him.

"Memma! Orman!" Ray shouted at her.

"Oh, yes, yes, we will visit them tomorrow, but for now, you have to sleep okay?" Isabella told him kindly. "Come on, come on, sleep first, or else we won't visit them tomorrow."

"No! No!" Ray shouted in frustration. He cannot speak fluently and it irritates him. "Ahhh! Ahhh!" He shouted while pointing at her. 'I need to find out what happened to them!' he thought. 'Let me see them!'.

"Can't sleep yet? Do you want to drink milk?" Isabella asked in confusion. "But I just breastfed you a while ago?" She said she curiously glanced at her son who was acting differently. "Are you hungry?"

Ray stopped when he heard it from his Mom. His face turned blue and his fluffy body was slumped in his crib.

Breastfeed?

What. The. Hell. Is. Happening?!

Isabella laughed when she saw her son's face. "What's that face huh?" She asked. "I guess my baby is tired. Come here, let's take a nap," She carried Ray in her arms and kissed him on his cheeks. "Sleep tight okay?"

Ray clutches his fist in his mother's shoulder. He suddenly felt tired, he just wanted to sleep.

When Isabella started to hum,

Ray fell asleep.

"I love you, Ray," She uttered.

It was the last words that he heard from his Mom.

"Ray."

"Ray."

"Ray."

Ray's body jolted out when he suddenly felt a touch. His eyes immediately scanned the room.

'Am I back?' He thought.

"You're awake, why did you sleep here?" A cold voice asked him. He suddenly saw Isabella looking down on him. "Go to your room."

Ray stared at his Mom for a while. He immediately averted his eyes. "Yes... Mom..."

Right.

It was just a dream.

•••••

👉👈 Just wanted to write a fluffy scene today. I mean, this is a thank you chapter for my readers and it's about Ray 🥺