Part 25:i hate her

It's dinner time and you all gathered around a dining table. The queen, king and grandmother had their dinner already because they thought they wanna give privacy to taehyung and his friends. You went into the dining area and saw taehyung sitting on one of the chairs in the corner. You smiled at him and made your way to sit beside him. But Lara came and pushed you aside taking a seat beside him. You looked at her angrily while taehyung just sighed.

'Y/n come sit beside me.'

Jungkook said and you sat beside him. Jack and mark also sat on the dining table. The whole time you were feeling jealous of how Lara was trying to be so touchy with taehyung. You were jealous and angry.

'Taehyung this is your favourite. Eat this.'

She said taking the food and serving him. She didn't allow the maids to serve him instead she served him.

'I don't like her already.'

Jungkook whispered in your ear.

'I hate her.'

You said to him. You looked at lara and she was smirking at you. You frowned. She took the juice and spilled on taehyung.

'OMG Im so sorry taehyung. It was by mistake.'

She said trying to wipe taehyung lap. That's it you lost your patience.

You stood up from your seat but taehyung was fast enough to get up from his seat and go to sink to clean the stain . Lara followed him. You also followed them and saw Lara trying to touch taehyung inappropriately. She took the wipes and was cleaning taehyung shirt and pant which was more like trying to touch his body.

'I can do it myself.'

Taehyung said coldly. But lara wasn't backing up.

'It's my mistake. Let me clean this.'

She said.

'Lara enough. I can do it myself.'

Taehyung said grabbing her hands and pushing her away. He went to his room and you followed him.

He went to the bathroom directly. You sat on the bed waiting for him. He came from the bathroom looking annoyed. By looking at his annoyed face you thought that this is not the right time to talk about Lara. So you shrugged it off.

Then you remembered that you and taehyung didn't eat your dinner properly because of that b*tch. So you went to the kitchen and made kimchi fried rice for yourself and for him. You took to your room and saw him reading a book.

'Taehyung.'

You called him and he looked up at you.

'I bought you food. Eat it.'

You said.

'I don't want it.'

'Oh come on. I know you didn't eat anything so I made kimchi friend rice for you. Please eat it.'

You said making cute face. A small smile appeared on his face seeing your cute face.

'Fine.'

Just how do you manage to bring a smile on my face even when I'm angry.

Taehyung thought to himself looking at you serving the food. He took the food and ate it.

He liked it. It tasted so good and his bad mood went away. He smiled internally that how you can make him forget his worries and make him smile in a matter of seconds. You also took your plate and had your dinner.

Time skip;

Taehyung laid down and you also laid down beside him after doing your night routine. You took your phone and opened camera.

'Tae look here.'

You said while leaning on his shoulder. And when he looked at you, you clicked the camera and took a photo.

'Ugh why did you take it ?'

He asked and you giggled.

'I just wanted to.'

You said.

'Delete the picture now.'

Taehyung said when you showed him the picture. You were smiling in the pic while his face looked shocked and expressionless. He looked so funny yet handsome.

'No I won't.'

You said. Taehyung tried to snatch the phone from your hands but you spread them far. He turned and hovered on you trying to take the phone from your hands but you gripped it tight.

'I won't give you no.'

You said. He tried to take your phone but stopped when he looked at your face. He was hovering on you with his both legs on either side of your body.

Your faces were close and your hands were on the top of your head while taehyung was holding them. He left the phone and pinned your hands on the bed coming closer to your face.

Your heart started beating fast seeing him close. He looked at your lips then your eyes. Your lips were tempting him so he looked at your eyes for permission. And when you closed your eyes he took it as a yes and pressed his lips on yours.

He nibbled your lips while you moaned. He sucked on your lips while you returned the kiss. He left your hands and held your waist and caressed them giving you a euphoriac feeling. You gripped his hair and kissed him back.

Taehyung explored your mouth with his tongue. Your both tongues played with each other and tried to take the dominance but of course he won. He pulled away from the kiss when you were out of breath.

He gave you 5sec break but again pulled you into another kiss. Your little moans gave him satisfaction. After satisfying his feelings taehyung plopped himself beside you. You buried your face in his chest while he wrapped his hand around you.

'I love you.'

You said smiling looking at his face. He looked away blushing.

'Say it back..'

You whined but he remained silent.

'I love you, I love you, I love you.'

You repeated while peppering him with kisses. He grabbed your shoulders stopping you.

'If you won't stop then I won't be able to control myself.'

He said and you blushed when you understood what he meant. You buried yourself in his chest feeling shy. He wrapped his hands around you tightly kissing your forehead.

'Good night princess.'

He said giving you butterflies with the nickname he used.