18

"Hey! Let's have a race" Ohh a race I like ett.

"What's the prize?" Jungkook ask.

"The two losers will be wearing whatever the winner said. Halloween Costume to be specific" Jeongyeon answered.

"So like the loser will gotta wear whatever the winner said? Even if it's embarrassing?" Jeongyeon nod.

"So y'all in?"

"Okay, let's line up" Jisoo said and went to her spot.

"What are you guys doing?" Chaeng ask looking at us.

"We're gonna have a race" Bambam clapped.

"The loser will wear whatever Halloween costume the winnwr pick" Yeri excitedly added.

"Aight. We will be waiting at the finish line" Tae said and peck on Jk before running off with his horse.

"Me and Chaeng also. Goodluck!" Irene waved and so did Chaeng.

"Hope you win lili" Jennie winked at me before following them.

"May I have your attention please!" The Polo referee yelled.

"The rules are easy. First rule is the riders should ride in a safe manner and respect the other riders. That's all lol" The Polo guy got in position and so did we.

"1

2

3" Then he blow the gun.

The cage thing open and that's when we ran our horses. Holy shat. Half way through the finish line. Jeongyeon (111) and Jungkook (091) are in the lead followed by me (327), Jisoo (013), Bambam (052) Seulgi (210), Yeri (035) and Wendy (221). Ehee.

"Looks like Rider 111 is in the lead!" The mc announced. Since when the fuck did we had an mc?!

"Ohh rider 091 is catching up!" They said authentically.

"Oh my God! Rider 013 just passed rider 327!" The fuck? I look at front and bitch she looked back at me smirking!

"The fuck you ain't" I mumbled and made my horse run faster.

"Rider 091 just passed rider 111! I repeat he just passed rider 111!"

"Looks like rider 327 is fasting her pace and is now side by side with rider 013!!" These MC's are loud!

"Wow! I never been this thrilled before! They're like professional horse riders!" The MC commented.

"I hosted many Horse Racing's before but this one is different- HOLY CRAP RIDER 035 AND 221 JUST PASSED RIDER 210!!! HOLY CRAP! I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF YOU CAN HAVE A HORSE RACE WITH TWO PEOPLE RIDING THE SAME HORSE!!" He yelled into the microphone thing.

"Now rider 210 is in last place and she doesn't seem to like it and is now riding her horse at full speed!!" This is getting intense.

"And they're almost at the finish line!!! Holy God!!" I'm soo gonna win.

I can see my baby waving at me ehe. Jungkook was about to cross the finish line when the most unexpected thing just happened!!

"Looks like rider 091 is taking up first place- wait! OH MY FUCK! RIDER  052 JUST PASSED HIM AT THE LAST SECOND!! AND SEEMS LIKE RIDER 091 IS SHOCK! RIDER 052 JUST UNEXPECTEDLY JUST TOOK 1ST FUCKING PLACE!!!" The MC yelled non stop. Rip to your throat. We heard some people clapping. Eh??

After we all crossed the finish line we looked around and seems like some people watched us race. Yay!

"The 1st place goes to rider 052. 2nd goes to rider 111. 3rd goes to rider 327 and 031, seems like they're tie. 4th goes to rider 035 and 221. And last place goes to rider 210" The MC clapped.