27. filming in process

Y/N Pov.:

It's been 2 weeks since that and luckily we could already film since a week. Tom got better soon after and we could move on with filming.

"Okay guys let's start with scene 3." Sam said.

"Can i say something ?" Timmy asked. Timmy didn't need to film anymore but e was still on set everyday, because he wanted to see the process.

"Say what you need to say." Sam said.

"I don't know but i think it would look more realistic if we put scene 2 and 3 in one shot. It would look more, i don't know, i just think it would flow better with everything that happened." Timmy said.

"Do you guys think you can do it with one shot ?" Sam asked us.

"We can try." Tom said and i nodded.

"Okay than let's do this. You guys on position." Sam said. "And ACTION !"

*scene start*

After the silent drive home and Harry leaving in our bedroom aggressively she sat still in her workout clothes on the sofam not knowing what to do. She finally decided to approach him, because it could not go on like that.

She knocked at the door. "Harry ? I come in now."

She carefully opened the door but the bedroom was empty. But the bathroom door opened with Harry coming out just with some trainers on. She didn't even hear the shower going on but she knew he showered because of his wet curls.

"What are you doing in here ?" Harry asked.

"Maybe looking for you in OUR bedroom ?" she scoffed. He rolled his eyes and walked past her back in the kichten, with her following him.

"Harry what is up with you ? You get more and more annoyed these days and i don't know why." she said and watching him filling up a glas of water.

"You don't know why ?" he asked looking at her.

"I don't, do you listen ?" she asked.

"I do, but you maybe can't even think porperly if you don't know why. And nice that you say something now and not earlier." he scoffed and took a sip of the water.

"Because i hoped your mood would get better again, but it didn't." she said and walked over to him. "Just talk to me, i don't know what to do anymore."

"Just stop." he said not looking at her. She stood now right in front of him with her back to the kitchen counter.

"With what should i stop ?" she asked in a soft tone.

"Just stop already !" he got more angry.

"I can't stop with it when i don't know with what i should stop !" her voice also got louder.

"Stop playing so innocent !" he snapped and took a steep closer to her, so she was locked between him and the kitchen counter. Her eyes whidened when not only raised it voice but also raised his hand. He looked at her with aggressiv whidened eyes but didn't lowered his hand. "Stop playing like you don't know what you are doing. Because i know that you do, so just fucking stop !"

"Put your hand down." she said with scared eyes, that are already filled with tears. She knew he would never hit her, i mean he was the love of her life and the other way around. But that didn't mean she couldn't be scared of him.

"Just stop it already." he didn't screamed anymore but said it still aggressiv.

"Put your hand down !" she screamed at him. Tears now rolled down her face. He didn't listen. "Put your fucking hand down !" he screamed again and hit his chest so he would maybe back up. But it made him just more angry.

He grabbed her by her face and put her closer to her face. Their faces were so closer together they could feel each other's breath. Her eyes didn't looked at him but stared at the ground, but he could still see the tears and scared look in her eyes. He stared holes in her face while she tried to ignore her.

What she didn't expected was that he smashed their lips together in a soft kiss. She then pulled away to look at him. He came back again to smash their lips together in a more hungry kiss. She moved with it and kissed him back. He grabbed her thighs and lifted her up to sit on the counter to continue the make our session. But she stoped his hands from it. He pulled away but not far from her face to look at her.

"I can't do that." she whispered. "It's always like that."

And it was. It was always like that when they had an argument. Arguing and then it ended in sex to let the frustration out. But not this time.

"Harry i don't know what i've done wrong so i can't help you. But it will not end like always, i can't do it anymore." she said and looked at him one more time before she let go of him.

"Sarah." he said in a normal tone, as he watched her walking away. "Sarah !" he screamed after her, but she didn't turned around. "Fuck !" he screamed again and pushed the glas of the kitchen counter, so it smashed in thousand pieces on the ground.

*scnene end*

"And CUT !" Sam screamed and i came back in the kitchen setup.

"You okay darling ?" Tom came over to me.

"Of course i am. Are you ?" i asked.

"Yeah, everthing fine. Did i not grab you too hard ?" he asked and looked at my arm.

"Nope everything fine. You can't hurt me, babe." i said and grabbed his hand.

"I can but i don't want to." he said and kissed my hand.

"You won't, trust me." i said and pulled him with me to Sam. "So how was it ?"

"The best shot be took of this scene. Timothée you were right that it would have a better flow." Sam said.

"My pleasure." Timmy said and we all laughed.

"That's it for today. See you guys tomrrow." Sam said and we all went back home.