Chapter 2

Eurielle Deidamus... A villainess.

In the novel, Eurielle is a sheltered daughter of a Grand Duke.

Duke Deidamus.

The Hero of the empire, the commander of the Imperial Army who faced battles victoriously.

Under his leadership, the empire prospered and the emperor  granted him the title of a Grand Duke.

She rarely saw her father how much more in terms of interacting him.

But even though without the Duke's presence, Eurielle was always provided with her wants and needs.

Whether it was dresses, jewels, and gifts, she always received them whenever she wanted.

But despite all those material things she acquired, she always longed for a family's love.

She spent her times with toxic friends and developed an egocentric attitude- all because she wanted that unnecessary attention.

Then the time eventually came where she debuted and met the male lead.

She fell in love with the male lead and chased him willingly ever since that day.

But the male lead (crown prince) never once looked at Eurielle's way. Instead, his sight fell at the heroine.

Abigail Brown, daughter of a Count, caught the male lead's attention.

Unlike the villainess who always chases him with a selfish attitude, he liked the calm and composed heroine better.

Eurielle was deemed as a thorn in the male lead's eye.

So she wondered why the male lead became like that. She wondered where the considerate male lead was.

'It's because of that b'tch.'

And so she poured out her anger on the heroine.

Always mocking her, bullying her, publicly shaming her, and worse, she even tried to kill her.

Maybe that's why Eurielle ended up as a cruel villainess in that certain novel that Elle read.

And that's where the other capture targets of the heroine come in.

The hidden villains. They adored and treated the heroine as a precious someone.

They were the characters together with the male lead that made the villainess's ending painful.

What a sad ending...

...

But right now, Elle forgot everything.

The only thing she knows is that, she's a villainess.

Yes, she remembers Eurielle's memories but it doesn't mean she remembers everything in a perfect detail.

She doesn't even remember the names of the main characters or the entire plot of the story.

They were all insignificant in her eyes.

.
.
.

*Knock* *Knock* *Knock*

Nathalia walked inside the room whilst carrying a tray full of invitations.

"My lady."

"Mhm.."

It's been a week since Elle woke up as Eurielle Deidamus. She adjusted her life as Eurielle quickly.

She never went far from the mansion. She either rested in her room or walk around the mansion whenever she liked it.

The other servants were surprised of the sudden change.