шесть

The girls charged merciless at each other. They had no weapons except their hands and knives. A   blonde haired girl started to attack Swetlana. The redhead never asked the girl's name during their time in training. Svetlana knew exactly that one day she's going to kill the girl anyway so she just never bothered to ask. The nameless blonde started to throw her punches at Svetlana. She tried to figure out any weak spots the redhead could have, but failed miserably.

Svetlana blocked all punches and kneed the other girl in her stomach. The blonde bent over and gasped at the short loss of breath, while Svetlana already took the girls head and bashed it at her knee. The nameless girl fell on her knees, but was cut of by the redhead that send a blow to her rib cage. The blonde fell back on her back gasping for air,  it composed herself quickly and took Svetlana by surprise and kicked her feet away. Svetlana fell on her knees and was immediately pinned down. The other girl tried to hold the genius kid down, but failed to notice that Svetlana could move her legs freely. She wrapped her legs around the blonde's hip and twisted it to the left side. Now being on top Svetlana grabbed a knife ,one of the other girls lost and slit the girl's throat. Little drops of blood found their way to her face.

Until now Svetlana ignored the other two girls fighting, but looked up from the dead body when she heard someone being slit open. A brunette girl was holding an other girl pinned down, blood pouring out of her mouth. Slowly but surely the light faded out of the eyes of the ,for air gasping girl. The body went limp from one second to another and was letted down on the ground carelessly.

The brunette girl looked with so much determination at the redhead that Svetlana nearly pitied the girl for thinking she would come out alive of this. Svetlana started to use the same method she was using while training combat with the Winter Soldier. She first just sticked to throw and block punches. Suddenly the brunette tried to roundhouse kick her but Swetlana ducked under the leg and kicked the girl in the stomach. The redhead took the opportunity and run up to the girl, but the brunette foresaw what Svetlana's plan was, so she just turned away swiftly in a blink of an eye and grabbed the Stark kid in a Chokehold.

It all happened so fast that Svetlana had no opportunity to avoid the girl anymore. The brunette was getting from minute to minute more confident about her victory, while the redheaded girl still struggled against the chokehold she was in. She looked frantically around the room, looking into Madame B's eyes that looked disappointed at her, General Dreykov's that looked like he could kill her himself and last she captured the Winter Soldier's eyes and pleaded him with her eyes to stop this, to help her and then just kill her. But the Winter Soldier had other plans, he looked Svetlana dead in the eye and just nodded like he was saying 'Do it'.

Svetlana pulled all her remained strength and hoisted her body upwards out of the chokehold onto the girl's shoulders. She let herself swing backwards onto the floor while flipping the remaining girl over her head on the mat. Both girls hit the mat with a thud. Svetlana squeezed her thighs as hard as she could to strangle her opponent. The girl under her squirmed around and tried to free herself, but every time the brunette tried to move, Svetlana squeezed her thighs even more. After merely 45 seconds the body went limp and the redhead stood up and looked around.

Everyone was looking at a 16 year old girl that actually overtriumphed her own mother. Madame B was the first time in her life really proud of her creation. General Dreykov was pleased about Svetlana Romanova's improvement since he first laid his eyes on her. And the Winter Soldier just looked emotionless like always at the girl.Suddenly everyone stood up and started clapping and chatting frantically. Before Svetlana was led away by the Winter Soldier, Dreykov called across the crowd so that everyone could hear with a satisfied, nearly devilish smile,

" Eto Nashua vdova. Odnako u nego ne budget Togo nazvaniya, kotoroye yest' u vsekh. Net, ona belaya vdova."

"This is our new Widow.However she will not have the titel of the Black Widow.No, she is the White Widow. "