✾𝟱𝟳✾

He fell on the ground and lay still there

He fell on the ground and lay still there. The door opened and Zenitsu let out a squeak. A hand reached out as it held the floor, the beautiful pink nails were seen as Zenitsu freaked out and flinched as he backed away. "It's out!" he exclaimed. He then rushed and opened the cabinet. "I've got to hide! I'm so scared!" he shouted as he opened the cabinet that was filled with white pillows. Nezuko peaked out as she looked outside and noticed Y/n. 

Zenitsu stopped trying to climb onto the pillows and he let out a confused noise

Zenitsu stopped trying to climb onto the pillows and he let out a confused noise. "Huh?" he said. Tanjiro stood up and smiled. Y/n's feet got a lot better, so therefore, she could walk a bit. Y/n then limped over to Nezuko and sat in front of her. "Nezuko," Y/n smiled as she reached her hand to Nezuko, Nezuko grabbed her hand and took it in her tiny hands, and lead Y/n's hand to her head, Y/n nodded and chuckled as she patted her gently. Tanjiro's eyes softened. "Nezuko!" Tanjiro exclaimed. 

Y/n then let go as Nezuko looked down and her size got bigger. She grew to her normal size as Zenitsu looked with traumatized eyes. Nezuko then helped Y/n up, and They both stood next to each other as sparkles appeared at the both of them, staring at Zenitsu. Nezuko had her charcoal-colored hair with orange tips, a beautiful intricate kimono, and a black haori with a green muzzle, and beautiful pink eyes. Y/n was wearing a white kimono with green flower patterns, her hair was down and she had bright e/c eyes. They looked so beautifully elegant next to each other. 

Zenitsu choked in shock as his hair started flying. Inosuke hummed as he looked towards the girls. He stretched before he leaned on his back in his futon. "I've been thinking too much," he gasped. "Zenitsu," Tanjiro said. "Nezuko's my--" Tanjiro said. "Tanjiro," Zenitsu cut off with a dark voice. "How are you Nezuko-san?" Y/n asked. Nezuko turned to her and nodded. She hummed. "Sorry for making you be in that box for a long time," Y/n said with apologetic e/c eyes. Nezuko then squinted her pink eyes at Y/n, a sorry frown was behind her muzzle. "I'm sorry Y/n... You got injured because of me," Nezuko said while looking down guiltily. Y/n looked confused. "What?-" Y/n asked as she blinked with dotted eyes, all she heard was a bunch of muffled "hmphs." 

Nezuko looked up at Y/n with shining tears that were in her eyes before she hugged Y/n tightly, a sign of thank you. Y/n blinked and she hugged her back. "Listen here..." Zenitsu trailed off, his head was low, and he was shining the room, thunder was flashing around his body. 

"Z-Zenitsu?" Tanjiro asked. Thunder flashed in the room. "Listen here," he said dangerously. He then looked at Tanjiro with crazed eyes and bulging eyeballs. "Just who do you think you are?" Zenitsu shouted. Nezuko and Y/n then looked at Zenitsu before they made their way next to Tanjiro, Nezuko in between Tanjiro and Y/n. 

Tanjiro blinked in shock. "You've been traveling with not one, but two girls this cute?" Zenitsu shouted. "With girls this beautiful in tow, day after day, you've been traveling," Zenitsu said with thunder around him. "And you've been not in cloud nine but cloud ten, the whole time, huh?" Zenitsu said as his fists shook. Nezuko looked questioningly at Zenitsu with dotted eyes Y/n blinked repeatedly. Then she felt as if she wanted to disappear for a while. 

"Zenitsu, it's not like---" Tanjiro reached a hand out for Zenitsu. "Give me back all the blood I shed!" Zenitsu shouted loudly. Y/n now feels like she really wants to disappear. "I, Listen, I.." Zenitus screamed. 

Tanjiro stared speechlessly with dotted eyes, Nezuko too, Y/n blinked as she looked at Zenitsu with a weirded-out expression. Her brows were furrowed her eyes were blinking, and her mouth was left open, speechless. "I didn't give it my all so you could spend in la-la land, making out with these girls!" Zenitsu screamed as he pointed a finger at Tanjiro, dreaming in the air as he said so, as flowers popped out behind him. 

Y/n's brows furrowed even more as she blinked furiously, her mouth was still open, Nezuko blinked. "That's not what I got pummeled and kicked by that weird wild boar for!" Zenitsu screamed as he held his hair and looked at the ground. He then straightened up and pointed a finger at Tanjiro again. "Zenitsu, calm down!" Tanjiro exclaimed. "What's gotten into you all of the sudden?" Tanjiro asked with wide eyes. Then Zenitsu was a hundred times bigger than Tanjiro as he screamed with bulging eyeballs. "The demon slayers aren't something you just join just for the fun of it!" Zenitsu screamed mightily. Tanjiro sweatdropped as Zenitsu's eyes watered. 

"But-" Y/n said. "Guys like you must be purged! Pronto!" Zenitsu shouted. Nezuko stared with dotted eyes and Y/n blinked once again. Tanjiro held both of his hands in front of him with dotted eyes. "Come to think of it, there's also the crimes of thwarting my marriage not once, but twice, and almost sending Y/n home," Zenitsu said while his face looked dead, and he looked very serious too. 

He unsheathed his blade, revealing a thunder patterned sword. He raised it and looked darkly at the ground, his sword in front of him. Then he raised his head up high and his eyes were bulging yet again. "Urgent purging!" he shouted. He then raised his sword and prepared himself to aim. "Don't you ever underestimate the Demon Slayers!" he shouted. "A guy like you! A guy like you!" Zenitsu screamed, Inosuke lay on the ground as he slept peacefully. 

Tanjiro shouted in shock. "Zenitsu, cut it out!" as they could hear things falling down and Tanjiro screaming for Zenitsu to cut it out while Zenitsu was aiming his sword repeatedly at Tanjiro. Y/n and Nezuko were just watching with dotted eyes before they look at each other and blink. "What is going on?" Y/n asked innocently. Nezuko shrugged.