Chapter 23

Orochimaru was scared. He was legitimately scared.

 How the fuck was this possible?

But, well, he still had three extremely strong shinobi puppets, one of which could even be compared to the seven swordsmen of mist in terms of Kenjutsu, whose strength was on par with Tsunade, whose sealing was one surpassing Jiraiya's.

However, Naruto had one advantage. A near-infinite pool of chakra, and to top it all Wood release. He didn't know how much Naruto had mastered it, but it had a few properties that allowed Hashirama to defeat Madara. 

That was to convert Natural energy to chakra.

Yes. This gave Hashirama an overwhelming amount of chakra even though he wasn't an Uzumaki or a Jinchuriki. That along with the chakra amplification of sage mode made him so overpowered that even Madara with perfect Susanoo and Kyubi was unable to defeat him.

'Hmm... Wood release could stabilize the chakra for that mode. Maybe one day...' Kurama thought as he looked at Naruto proudly.

'You're gonna go far kid...' 

As for others, Sakura was getting impatient so she just shot towards one of the experiments, punching him into the stomach. 

Well, a punch in the stomach could do many things. Make you bleed. Break your spine. Make you double up. Something along these lines.

However, not Sakura's. No, her punch was so hard that the guy's stomach had a big hole. Yes, her hands went through him.

"Oh... this is more than I imagined," said Sakura sheepishly.

.

.

.

"Uh... wasn't this your best experiment?" asked Sakura looking at Orochimaru.

'WTF! SHE'S MINI TSUNADE!' was all Orochimaru could think of.

"Well, I guess not this many clones are needed," said Naruto with a sweatdrop.

"Yeah Naruto, you deal with Orochipedo, we'll take care here," said Sakura with a smile.

"Right," said Naruto as he looked at Kushina, Mikoto, and Fugaku.

"I'll need to talk to them first. So... Clones!" yelled Naruto as 12 clones surrounded them and yelled, "WOOD RELEASE: DOME OF TERRA!"

Unlike Yamato's Wood Locking Wall, here the dome was reinforced with rocks and the wall was thicker.

"Domain expansion: Purgatory"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kushina, Mikoto, and Fugaku's eyes were wide open. Sure, Kushina didn't have a Sharingan, but it didn't take a rocket scientist to know the intricate detailing and development of this... they could only describe it as a platform in the center of a volcano.

They all turned to see Naruto sitting onto a throne, with Kyubi behind him. 

That sight was legit scary.

"... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Naruto burst laughing.

"You guys, you look so scared," he said in between laughs.

"So... mom..." said Naruto as he stopped laughing and looked at Kushina.

"Naruto..." said Kushina sadly.

Naruto went forward and hugged her.

"It's alright, I get it," said Naruto.

"Naruto..." she said as she hugged back with tears rolling down her eyes.