{39}- Touring the City | Reunion with Felt

Actually, before we begin this chapter, I wanted to know what you guys think about this idea.

By the way, do y'all know who Sirius is?

If you don't, check her out on the Re:Zero wiki please.

Anyways, do you guys want Sirius to be in Y/N's team or do you want to have her follow canon route?

Canon:

Liberator's Battalion:

I'll take those into account later to keep the polls going longer, so the results will be announced when Arc 5's Phase Three starts!

Also, we're back on melancholy #1! Woohoo~

Y/N POV

We exited the underground tavern, and marched onto the streets with our hoods off. Although some of my partners are infamous, they should not be recognized on sight. I hope, at least.

Chid-chan, where are you? I asked through my pendant to my contractor, who responded almost immediately.

Y/N, I'm in the food district. The girls said they were hungry and so I was dragged around  and ended up buying a bit too much for my body and their bodies to consume.

Uh... how much... did you spend exactly?

If I remember correctly, maybe 20 holy coins?

Phew... I thought you spent all 50 of them...

Honestly, Y/N, I'm disappointed in your lack of trust in my abilities. Even if I haven't went to the outside world in 400 years, I still have a sense of finance, you know?

Okay, okay... sorry. In compensation for my actions, I'm giving you 5 more as allowance.

Allowance? Who do you take me for, a kid-

Do you want it or not?

YES, please.

Anyways, I'm heading over with Elsa, Yae, and Sphinx now. Please wait for me there, and when we meet up, we'll go down to Hakchuri.

Hakchuri? Isn't that the place where the Sword Saint lives. You don't mean...

Yes. It's time to pay my little sister a visit.

***********************************************************************************************

I walked through the streets of Hakchuri, accompanied by my 7 companions. I ignored any glares from jealous males, since I didn't recruit girls for a harem or whatsoever, but because of their abilities.

Stalking further into the vicinity of the of the city, I came across a weird crowd who was seemingly cheering for something. When I someone budged to the front of the crowd, I saw Felt, who flew through the air after being knocked away by something.

I was going to rush and help her, but Reinhard caught her before I could rush in. My worries only stopped when I saw tomato sauce instead of blood upon closer inspection.

Felt swatted at Reinhard and yelled about him being ruining the mood or something, and hopped off as she checked the situation. Apparently, they were in a game of sorts, and Felt's team lost, one way or another.

I was about to leave and visit them later, but a scream behind me stopped my movement as I saw Palmyra propel herself high up into the air using Il Fura, an original spell that she created. Seeing how she had no control over the spell, I sighed as I elevated myself using aluminum, and caught her as I walked down stairs that formed as I walked.