𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 7࿐⋆george the cockblocker⋆

❝Are you proposing, Diggory?❞

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧*:・゚✧

The following afternoon, Y/N was dragged into Fleur's room by her and Lisette to see the dress robes Fleur had picked for Y/N.

"Future Mrs. Weasley, are you sure you want me to wear that?" gaped Y/N. "That dress is gorgeous!"

A long black-colored satin dress lay on Fleur's bed.

"Yes!" said Fleur brightly. "Bill 'as told me 'ow you are like a seester to him so you are family to me too. I ordered this along with Gabrielle, Lisette, and Ginny's dress robes. You will look so pretty at the wedding!"

"Also make sure you keep calling her 'Future Mrs. Weasley' and Fleur will definitely include you in her will," joked Lisette.

"Thank you for the dress," said Y/N.

"You are very welcome," said Fleur. Her eyes fell on the locket on Y/N's neck. "I theenk that gold necklace would go perfectly with this dress! Can I see it?"

"Oh, sure," Y/N unclipped the locket and gave it to her. Fleur's face softened when she opened the locket and saw the picture inside.

She closed it and went behind Y/N to help her put the necklace back on. Fleur placed her hands on Y/N's shoulders and smiled sincerely at her.

"I don't know if I 'ave the right to say this, Y/N, because I didn't know your brother very long. But from what I 'ave seen, I can tell that he was a kind person and he would be so proud of you if he could see you now."

Fleur suddenly pulled her into a sisterly hug.

"Thank you, Fleur," whispered Y/N, feeling slightly emotional.

Lisette, who hadn't been listening to their conversation and was busy searching for her own dress robes in the cupboard, faced them with a brilliant smile and said, "Y/N, look! We're matching!"

She was holding a dress similar to the one on the bed but in silver colour.

"That looks lovely, Lizzie," said Y/N, pulling away from Fleur.

"You know what else would look pretty with your dress?" Fleur told Y/N. "Your dagger."

Y/N furrowed her eyebrows at her. True, she had been telling anyone who'd listen about her dagger since she woke up but she wasn't planning on taking it to the wedding.

"Yeah? What am I going to do, wear it as an earring?"

"Not exactly," said Fleur and she made her way to the cupboard, rummaged through it, and came back with a small package and thrusted it into Y/N's hand. "Open it!"

"What's this for?"

"Your birthday present from me and Bill!" said Fleur. "We won't be 'ere on your birthday so we thought we would give this to you now!"