Overprotective

This is going to be a really short one shot because this idea has been included in two previous ones!

Maya's around 3 months pregnant atm

Maya's POV

I'm about to walk out the door when..."Maya?" I turn to face my husband, Josh. "Yeah Boing?" I ask in response. "Where are you going?" He asks, concern shining in his eyes. "I'm going to see Riley." I state simply. "Are you sure you should be driving? You are pregnant." Josh asks and I fight the urge to roll my eyes. I know he's just worried but it not like the baby is a bomb that could explode any moment. "Josh, I'm fine. I'm only 3 months pregnant." I say, trying to calm his nerves but he continues working himself up and eventually decides, "I'll come with you."  "Josh. I'm fine. I can drive to Riley's on my own." I say gently, trying to stay calm. He must have noticed my slight annoyance because he takes a deep breath, "I'm sorry Gorgeous, I'm just scared you or the baby'll get hurt..." He explains quietly before sitting on the sofa. I walk over and sit next to him, "I know Josh, but nothing's going to happen. I'm fine, see?" I tell him softly and I can see his muscles release some tension. "How about, I'll drive and you can come with me. You and Lucas can play with Tuck (Lucas Friar and Riley's son. Anyone get it? *_*) while me and Riley talk?" I ask and he instantly brightens at my suggestion and probably the thought of seeing Tuck. "Let's go!" He says before getting up and bolting to the door. "Aren't you forgetting something?" I tease but he just gives me a confused look so I point at his 'outfit'. "You're still in your pyjamas." I explain and he looks down before running to our room.

--Thanks for reading, this feels a little rush and it's so much shorter than my normal ones :') Anyways I hope you enjoyed and have a great day!--