one-shot: bold touches

Sae-Byeok sat down on the couch, beginning to undo her tie after a long day of work

Sae-Byeok sat down on the couch, beginning to undo her tie after a long day of work. She was messing around with Hae-Sun and Lee-Yeong as she watched a TV show when Kyo turned around from her place in the kitchen, where she was cooking chicken baked pasta.

And failing horribly at it.

She cursed out the over cooked dish as she took it out of the oven, earning her wife's attention as she came running in with a concerned look on her face. Kyo glared at the baked pasta like it insulted her, which it kind of did and now her  cooking ego was in shambles.

Sae-Byeok's eyebrows raised in amusement, "Hey, my love." Kyo's angry glare softened as she turned to her wife, scratching the back of her neck as Sae-Byeok wrapped her arms around her waist, pulling her into her to place a kiss on her neck. "I take it that cooking's not going well."

Kyo shrugged with a laugh, "At least I tried." Sae-Byeok heard their kids run upstairs before glancing at Kyo's over cooked pasta dish with a snort. Kyo rolled her eyes. "Ha-ha, so funny."

"It is pretty funny," Sae-Byeok ran a hand through her hair, gazing at her wife with a mischievous smirk on her face. "Emphasis on pretty."

Kyo bit the inside of her cheek as she examined her wife, her eyes flicking from her lips to her eyes again. Sae-Byeok tilted her head, leaning towards her and frowning adorably when Kyo wriggled out of her hold.

"The kids are upstairs," she pointed upwards. Sae-Byeok gave her puppy eyes, which usually worked, but to her surprise...

They didn't work.

"I just finished answering a crap ton of emails before cooking this failure of pasta," Kyo gestured half heartedly to the dish as Sae-Byeok leaned against the counter Kyo was resting on, ultimately caging her in.

"I could always help you relax," Sae-Byeok playfully ran a hand up Kyo's arms, smirking in amusement as she noticed her wife's breathing change.

Kyo rolled her eyes at her, "Always the observant one, aren't you?"

Sae-Byeok nodded innocently before leaning up to whisper in her ear, "Even more so when it comes to you."

Kyo sighed as she gently moved away from Sae-Byeok and out of the kitchen, a mischievous grin on her face. Sae-Byeok watched her leave, her tongue running across her teeth as she sighed, opening the fridge to grab a pitcher of water.

She found Kyo on the couch, laptop on her lap and glasses on the bridge of her nose. The TV was on a soap opera that her wife wasn't paying attention to. Sae-Byeok watched her for a moment as she downed the glass of water, quickly moving to place it in the kitchen sink and running upstairs to get dressed into something more comfy.

Kyo wasn't paying attention to her surroundings as Sae-Byeok flopped onto the couch beside her. She glanced at her and she swore her heart skipped a beat.

Her hair was messy, slightly tousled. She was wearing one of Kyo's sweaters along with her sweatpants. Sae-Byeok smirked again when she caught her staring, "Hm?"

Kyo opened her mouth to come up with a response, but no response came. Sae-Byeok chuckled sweetly, moving her hand to close Kyo's mouth, "Don't drool on our leather couch."

An hour or so later
Cheol (thanks to Sae-Byeok) took the kids out for ice cream and laser tag.

Sae-Byeok held Kyo's wrists above her, pinning them against the couch as she leaned down to whisper in her ear, "It's just the two of us." She kissed down her jaw to her neck, biting down and creating a mark.

Kyo witheld a moan, biting her lip as Sae-Byeok hovered above her. Her wife's free hand cupped her neck gently as she smirked, her voice low, "No one's gonna hear you but me, pretty girl."

----

DETAILS TMRW ITS LITERALLY MIDNIGHT FOR ME

ALSO GO READ MY JI YEONG FIC CALLED ATLANTIS ITS SAD AND MEH

DONT DIE BUT DRINK WATER

<3333