*+:。.。Chapter 7。.。:+*

A/N: OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1.3K READS FOR THIS STUPID BOOK!! <33 I DON'T KNOW HOW PEOPLE LIKE THIS SHIT BUT THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BEING SUPPORTIVE OF MY BOOK ily yall <3

art credits to @asagizuisen on twitter <3

! TW ! THIS CHAPTER HAS ABUSE PLEASE SKIP THIS CHAPTER IF YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE WITH IT! THANK YOU

Scaramouche's P.O.V.:

I woke up to a sound of Xiao randomly screeching his fucking lungs out. I got out of my bed and stomped my way downstairs to see what is Xiao's problem. 'YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT GIVE ME THE GODDAMN MONEY OR I'LL COME OVER THERE AND CHOKE YOU!!' I stared at him with his gaming headphones on his ear. 'What's your fucking deal Xiao?' I asked him as he turned over removing his headphones. 'Ah. This mother fucker won't give me primogems since I've won the bet' I stared into blank space making the room fill with awkward silence. '... Yeah, anyways I'm going somewhere again' I rushed upstairs as Xiao responded with a hum. I quickly grabbed a very simple outfit; white plain tee with a quote saying 'fuck everything', light blue jeans and black converses. I quickly put this shit on and added on some jewelry like rings and necklaces. I quickly grabbed my phone, wallet, and the keys incase Xiao can't hear me doorbelling and headed out. I said goodbye to my cat and rushed my way through the door. Just as soon as I came in contact with the doorknob, a vibration was felt on my pocket. I sighed and reached to see what it is. Oh.. A message from her.

Little Missy

Hey! Are you free today?

I stopped my tracks for a second to stare at the message. A small smile appeared on my face as i started to tap on my phone.

Little Missy

Hey! Are you free today?

Yeah. I was about to head
out anyways

Ohh! Nice wanna go to a
new bookstore? Childe told
me you really enjoy reading
manga so I decided to ask you
:D

Oh sure. Why not

Alright!! I'll meet you outside
the gas station next to
our school since the bookstore
is near there

Alright. See ya there
read 9:23 am

I

sighed and opened the door and locked it heading down to the exit. The cold wind hits my skin as shivers went down my spine as soon as it came in contact with my skin. I quickly walked to the gas station seeing the little girl hitting herself for some reason and obviously its the one and only, Y/N.

Y/N'S P. O. V.:

I stared at our messages as tints of blush appear on my face. 'Aghhh! Stop thinking about him! He might walk into you talking to yourself' I hit my head making me look insane infront of other bypassers. Murmurs start to get louder as I got embarassed and hid my face in my cold icy palms. I sighed and looked up. I felt a pair of hands cover my eyes. 'Guess who~' I stood there, frozen. Remembering the voice. Everything HE has done to me. 'Awh.. Not answering, I'll give you one more attempt before I'll kill your little boyfriend' I felt warm tears start to build up from my eyes. 'Dottore... Go away. I don't want to see your manipulative ass ever again' I said in a stern voice as he removed his hands from my eyes revealing a bruised up Scaramouche. 'SCARAMOUCHE!!' I quickly rushed to him checking up on him seeing if he's breathing. I caressed his bruised face as I grabbed my phone from my purse. 'Ah, Ah, Ah~ No phones allowed in this area' Dottore snatched my phone off my hands as I held Scaramouche's hand tight. 'You know Y/n, eversince you've left me, I've been searching for you everywhere' I gave him death glares 'Now look at you... Finally moved on' He chuckled as I got up grabbing his collar slamming him onto the wall. 'YOU'VE ABUSED ME!! MANIPULATED ME!! USED ME SO MANY TIMES! DO YOU EVER EXPECT ME TO COME BACK TO YOU?!? HUH?!?' I shouted at him with all my anger spitting on his face. The grip loosens as I felt a cold but fast slap meets my face. 'Whack!'

Dottore slapped me, very hard knocking me off and hit the ground hard. 'You ungrateful slut... I'VE LOVED YOU! GAVE YOU EVERYTHING! AND YOU GIVE THIS TO ME AS A RETURN?!?' He harshfully grabbed my hair as I yelped in pain. 'STOP CRYING YOU BRATAND LOOK AT ME!' Dottore shouted causing more tears to stream down my face. 'WAIT TILL I TEACH YOU A LESS-' 'Let go of her.' He was interuppted as the grip loosens which I made my escape. 'SCARAMOUCHE!!' I ran up to him but I felt a tight grip on my collar. 'OH NO YOU DON'T' He dragged me onto the ground and slammed me hard causing my head to bleed. Voices soon start to fade away as my eyes felt heavy. I soon passed out.

Scaramouche's P. O. V.:

I see the love of my life, passing out with a bleeding head on the ground. 'Sorry for her mischievous behaviour, she's not usually like this' I ran up to him elbowing his stomach causing him to groan in pain. 'DON'T TOUCH HER EVER AGAIN' I kicked his back making him scream in pain. I grabbed his head, banging it onto the hard, rough brick wall. 'Never.. Mess with me' I threw him to the side and headed over to Y/n. I kneeled down checking on her face. Blood stains cover her forehead. I gently gave her a piggy back ride and left Dottore there. I brought her to her home knocking on their front door. A tall woman with an eyepatch answered. It was Y/n's sister, Beidou. 'Oh my god.. Y/n?!? Is she okay??' The girl caressed Y/n's skin and covered her mouth in shock. 'Her psycho ex beated us both up. Don't worry I took care of him' I layed her down on the couch as I sat next to her. 'Thank you Scaramouche.. Y/n would be very lucky if she has the chance to be with you' Beidou nudged my shoulder as tints of pink flushed on my cheeks as she chuckled handing me the first aid kit. I grabbed a plaster and placed one on my cheek, covering a huge scar that guy made. 'Here.' Beidou called over tossing chocolate milk to me. 'I know you love those' She gave me a wink as I smiled looking back to Y/n. I opened the straw poking a hole onto it, staring at Y/n's peaceful state. Even though she's badly bruised, she still looks flawless.

Moments passed by, Y/n woke up. 'Where am I?' I glanced over seeing a confused look plastered on her face. 'Scara!' She got out of the couch and jumped on me, wrapping her hands around my neck. 'Thank Barbatos your alive!' She looked at my face and caressed it. 'Are you okay? aren't you feeling dizzy?' She shook her head as she still has her hands around my neck. She just makes me go crazy. We made eye contact for solid 30 seconds. Next thing I knew, I kissed her lips. Her soft, plumpy, tinted lips. Her hands around my neck. My hands snaked all the way to her curves, finding out more about her body. Her other hand on my neck, and the other ruffling my hair. She just make me go insane. I carried her, pinning her onto the wall, agressively biting her lip. I continued to kiss her as I moved down to the neck, not breaking the kiss. I started to suck on her neck trying to find her sweet spot. I put my hands under her shirt as my cold hands come in contact with her warm body. I soon found her sweet spot which made her moan. 'Scara.. Stop..' She moaned out as I continued to suck on the same spot making her grip onto my hair. I licked on the spot I bit and let her go. 'I guess it's an I love you' I smiled as she chuckled nudging my arm. 'I love you too' She said in a soft tone kissing my forehead.

A/N: OMG IM FINALLY DONE AAAA TY FOR ALL THE LOVELY COMMENTS ILY ALL FOR BEING SO SUPPORTIVE<333 STAY SAFE AND ILY YOU ALL THERE!! 😘💪

word count: 1440 words