【52】

On the evening of the official announcement from the program team, Gao Shu sent the program schedule to Ye Zexi, and Ye Zexi knew the destination in advance.

Sanya?

Isn't that where the fish, shrimps, and all kinds of seafood are?

Ye Zexi's eyes lit up instantly, and he couldn't help but sighed, "It's a good place."

With the effect of hot search on Weibo for the past two days, before the recording of "Foodie Journal" has even started, it has attracted the attention of a large number of fans and netizens.

Later, Ye Zexi was eating dinner and received a WeChat message from Tang Jing.

"Just saw the hot search, didn't you say you are going to travel? How come you sign up with a variety show?" Still with He Jinyun.

The last few words were deleted by Tang Jing, in the end he still did not send out the last sentence.

Ye Zexi looked at the message and sighed lightly.

It was not that he did not want to travel abroad. If he had to blame someone, it was the little dried fish that was so tempting!

But he could not tell Tang Jing this. Ye Zexi replied, "Well, it's time to add a variety show to increase my exposure to the audience. It just so happened that this variety show is quite suitable, so I took it."

Looking at Ye Zexi's reply, Tang Jing frowned slightly.

He was not sure if it was his illusion. He always felt that the fact that Ye Zexi would take on this variety show was definitely not to increase the exposure.

If Ye Zexi wanted to appear in front of the audience more, he would not take a break for several months, and he would not pick up a new variety show that is not well-known.

So why did Ye Zexi take up this variety show?

Tang Jing flipped through the articles on the Internet, his brows tightening.

The "Foodie Journal" Official Weibo comment section was being occupied by the Hexi CP fans.

Tang Jing didn't dare to think anymore.

But if he did not do anything and just let it go, Tang Jing still felt not at ease.

After thinking about it for a long time, he took out his phone again and sent a message to his agent: "Sister, are all the special guests for the "Foodie Journal" show confirmed?"

The agent quickly returned the message: "?"

"Didn't you say that you are not interested in Ye Zexi? Why are you wanting to chase him now?"

Tang Jing's face was a little hot, and he was silent for a while, then he took a deep breath and calmly replied: "No, I just think this variety show is not bad, maybe it will be popular in the future, if I get to be one of the special guests, it will be good for me."

After thinking for two seconds, Tang Jing continued to type: "Also, the CP fans are still not getting over me and Ye Zexi. If I participate in "Foodie Journal", the topic will definitely become popular."

Seeing that Tang Jing's analysis was good, the agent rarely hesitated.

"Are you sure it is not because of Ye Zexi?"

Tang Jing replied, "Sister, do you think I'm the kind of person who acts on emotion?"

The agent thought about it for a while.

Actually, Tang Jing has never made her worried. Just like when he was being harassed by Cui Yi in "Time Idol" before, even though he was disgusted, Tang Jing still endured it for the sake of the overall situation.