𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆

𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗺𝗼𝗼𝗻: 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘆

𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗺𝗼𝗼𝗻: 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘆

"HOW DO YOU think I would look as a brunette?" Aimee Cullen asked as she entered her girlfriends bedroom.

"What?" Bella asked, confused by the random question. "Me with brown hair? How do you picture it?" She rephrased her earlier question.

"I think you'd look beautiful. I mean you'd look perfect no matter what." Bella admits with slightly tinted cheeks.

"You compliment me too much" Aimee grins, hugging her girlfriends waist and dragging her down onto the bed.

Bella stroked Aimee's head as the vampire rested her head on her mates chest and listened to her heartbeat. "How did you get in? Did my dad let you in?" Bella asks, only just realising Aimee didn't enter through the window.

"Yeah, I think me and your father are in a good place now. His thoughts about me seem pretty good" Aimee beamed.

"You need to get dressed or Alice will have our heads." Aimee instructs, realising Bella's still in her causal clothes.

Bella groaned "I just wanna stay here with you". The blonde girl laughs and sits up, much to Bella's disappointment.

"I know, love. Me too. But what Alice wants, Alice usually gets" she jokes. Bella chuckles and sits up.

"Now, you have presents from my family and a whole room dedicated to your birthday. I'm preparing you so you don't die of uncomfortableness." Aimee says with a smirk.

Bella grunts and flies back down onto her bed. "Can't we just say I'm sick?!" She asks. Aimee shakes her head and pulls her girlfriend up and out of the bed.

"You've got five minutes".

|______________|

"So what's happening tonight?" Charlie swan asks Aimee as she joins him on the couch, leaving Bella to get changed.

"My sister, Alice has gone out of her way to throw Bella a small party with my family. Which is obviously much to Bella's disapproval" the vampire explains.

"I know she'll have a good time. She's infatuated with you." Charlie grinned, it made him happy to see his daughter with Aimee, she brought Bella out of her shell.

"Look, Chief Swan, I know there's a part of you that still doubts that I'm good enough for Bella after what happened but I can promise you that all I want to do is protect and love your daughter" Aimee admits.