eight

firerose is live!
Minecraft with my friends!!! (Plural!!)

"Hey loves! How's it going?" She asked her stream, her face appearing where her starting soon screen was. Today she was wearing a pale blue tank top with lace at the top, her red hair falling on her pale shoulders. Her chat sped by and she was able to read a few. She was very thankful for Tubbo and all the viewers he brought in, now instead of a few hundred viewers per stream, it was a few thousand.

"Today I'm going to be trying to beat Minecraft, with my friends. Who is it? Oh my goodness I'm so glad you asked, let me just unmute-"

"NO TUBBO ITS NOT- oh hi Rose."

"Rose!"

"Tubbo!" She cheered, a grin spread on her face.

"Oi, I'm here too."

"Hi Tommy." She whined, clearly joking with a smile. "Are you guys ready?" She began clicking around getting the world up.

"I'm always ready woman."

"Rose you look very pretty today!" Tubbo gushed, hoping her viewers would only see the compliment as platonic.

"Thank you my dear Tubs." She glowed at the compliment.

"What? Oh wait let me pull up your stream." Tommy remarked as she sent them the ip. "Oh, you're a ginger, american and a woman, triple homicide huh."

"TOMMY" Tubbo scolded, unaware of the conversation the two had had previously. Rose on the other hand was laughing with her hands on her stomach and her head back, trying to catch her breath.

"I don't know what I was expecting but it wasn't that Tommy." She remarked, finally calmed down. She changed her screen to display the Minecraft world as Tommy and Tubbo joined. "I've never actually killed the ender dragon in survival."

"WHAT?"

"IVE NEVER KILLED THE ENDER DRAGON IN SURVIVAL ARE YOU DEAF TOMMY?" She yelled right back, the two boys started laughing, making Rose grin.

"No Rose I'm not deaf I just can't believe you haven't." Tommy said as he began getting wood, the others following and making tools.

"Have you seen me try to pvp Tommy? I can barely kill a creeper."

"It's true, you let a creeper blow up one of the mushroom houses." Tubbo adds.

"Have you even gone to the end?"

"No-" he starts yelling and protesting again, "what's the point!? I'd much rather build a house and-"

"Have you been to the nether?!"

"Of course I have Tommy! How else would I get glowstone?"

"GLOWSTONE? Oh my god I can't believe you."

"Hey at least I can build a house."

"Are you saying I can't build a house?" He challenges

"That's exactly what I'm saying." The call is silent for a moment.

"Tubbo I think we have to have a competition."

"Wha- no Tommy I don't want to-"

"You'll be the judge Tubbo." Rose instructed as she ran off to gather materials for her house.

"But-"

"I'll buy you McDonald's next time I see you." Tommy bribes, the brunette giving in and the other two cheering.

~

Rose had won the house contest seeing as Tommy's was made out of cobblestone and had no real shape to it. Obviously upset he demanded they go kill the ender dragon. While the two had been building, Tubbo had gotten them all full iron armor as well as tools and food, so it didn't take too long for them to kill the ender dragon, earning loud cheers from everyone. Soon after they killed it she ended her stream and rejoined the vc.

"Thank you guys again for joining, it means a lot." Rose thanked as she closed all her tabs except for discord.

"It was fun!" Tubbo remarked, Tommy agreeing.

"I'm glad you two get along, I was scared my best friends would hate each other forever."

"Well I am a very forgiving person, so I've been told."

"Oi, I'm a very- big man."

"Awe, Tommy's a big boy?" She used her baby voice on him, knowing it got him angry.

"Ay fuck off I'm a big man."

"Sure Tommy."