𝚝𝚎𝚗

Lisa pov

"5! 6! 7! 8!" i chant as I thought my students the moves to my new choreography.

"yesss that's right! Good job everyone!" i clapped with a proud smile on my face.

Everyone claps as well and begins hollering loudly, I can see that they are genuinely happy with the new choreo. I came up with it because we have been doing the same dance for a week since some of my students still can't get the moves right. But it's fine, I always tell them to keep practicing till you get it, no rush at all.

"take 5 everyone!" i announced and walked over to drink some water. As I was gulping down, I saw at the corner of my eyes, one of my students went up to jennie and started a conversation with her. They have been talking for a few days now and I'm actually glad that jennie's making friends.

Jennie can communicate quite well now, she just stutters sometimes but overall, she's improving.

I place my water bottle down on the table and walked over to the two girls.

"hey, looks like you both got closer" I kneeled infront of them.

"yea! Jennie's nice to talk to and she gets me" yeji, one of my younger students spoke with a smile on her face.

If I was a stranger and you tell me that yeji and jennie are both siblings, I would believe it. Just something about them gives me sibling vibes also with their 'almost' identical cat-like eyes.

"well yeji, I just want to thank you for being jennie's friend. She only has me and Ms park"

"it's fine lisa unnie, I'm glad that jennie became my new friend"

Okay I don't think I've said this before but when the students call me unnie/noona, I feel so old. I teach teens from 13-17 and I get that they have to call me that as respect but come on! I'm not much older than them. I'm 23.

"you thirsty, jennie?" I avert my gaze towards her.

"yesh" she nodded and went to stand up but I immediately stop her.

"No no I'll bring it for you, continue talking to yeji" I stood up from my spot and jog over to my water bottle, she doesn't mind drinking from the same bottle as mine, she said it's fine.

--------

"get home safely and see you kids tomorrow!" i waved my hands at them as they exit the dance room.

When everyone left, I groaned and lay down on the floor. My body is killing me, I haven't had enough sleep for the pass days and I hadn't been eating well either.

"god my body feels like shit" I sigh, still laying lazily on the wooden floor.

"y-you tired?" a small voice beside me mumbled.

I turn my head and looked up, seeing jennie sitting crossed leg beside my head while looking down at me with that adorable concern expression on her face.

"yep..but don't worry I'm completely fine" i tried to smile for her but it only came out as a small grin.

"l-let's go n-now, you tired" she stood up and grabbed a hold of my right arm and begin to pull me up.

I let out another groaned and pout, she's so strong for such a small person.

Her little legs ran to the table and packed my stuff then grabbed our coats. She's so thoughtful and kind, how can anyone not like her?