I'll take the pain from them & onto me

Y/n ran into Recovery Girl's office pass her students with a look of pure worry on her face once she was her little brother in the infantry bed broken and hurt. She pushed through All Might and Recovery Girl whom tried to stop her but they were too late, her tears fell onto Izuku as his wounds began glowing pure gold to leave scars behind while Izuku slowly opened up to see his sister.

Izuku: "Sister.... why are you?" He questioned as his hand felt warm and looked down to see blood pouring from his sister's hand. "What?! What are you doing?!"

Y/n: "I'm using a special ability from my hidden quirk on you, Zuku. Don't worry I'm okay." She said honestly as her fingers were turning deep purple then the three beside the heroine heard a sharp crack of the spine. "Shit.... that's never pleasant." She gasped in pain as she let go of Izuku's hand and he saw all of his injuries from fighting Shoto were now on her.

Izuku: "Big sis...." Tears filled up his eyes to see Y/n was smiling softly up at him before her body combusted to ashes then raised up from the ashes only to get hug by her little brother. "Why didn't you tell me?" He asked as Y/n ruffles his hair a bit.

Y/n: "It's not known to the public, only a few trusted friends know if this." She said honestly before wiping away Izuku's tears. "Phoniex tears is what it's called at first it would just heal tiny things, injuries and scrapes then it began leveling up to heal our mentor here and now I can take away fatally injured persons wounds and take them onto myself." She explained before noticing Izuku's panicked face which made her pale a bit. "It doesn't hurt for long and I am reborn soon after it's done so I'm gonna be fine, I swear it."

Suddenly Y/n was hugged tightly by her brother and she slowly wrapped her arms around him to hug him back before Recovery Girl gave Izuku and the oldest Midoriya a check over then smacked All Might behind the head with her syringe cane making the two Midoriya siblings wince.

Recovery Girl: "Why are your students always so reckless, Toshinori-san?" She questioned seriously while Y/n laughed softly before making the grandmother some mint tea. "Thank you dear for the tea and restocking the tear vial."

Y/n: "No problem, Recovery Girl well I should go watch Shoto's and Katsuki's fight. Come on Izuku." She said while walking out of the room with her brother in the arena but this the alongside the students where she was bowed to by Tenya whom started thanking her for saving his brother. "Iida-chan, your brother Tensei is one of my dear friends so of course I'd save him but you better not do anything stupid do you understand me." She said seriously in a warning tone of voice as the match began her wings protected the students and fans from shoto's ice. "He's not done yet, he's just getting warmed up." She said seriously meaning Katsuki as her eyes trained onto the ice.

Before Katsuki could shake Shoto whom was now knocked out a firm hand rested on his shoulder as his vermillion red eyes met evergreen with gold flakes eyes. Explosions were fired off as feathers surrounded the attacks absorbing the impact.

Katsuki: "This wasn't a fair victory, you turkey!" He shouted out angrily while his childhood sister of sorts picked him up and tossed him over her shoulder. "HEY! LET ME GO!!! I DEMAND A REMATCH AGAINST THAT HALF N HALF BASTARD!!" He shouted out as the heroine walked out of the arena with Katsuki as Midnight announced that Katsuki won first place.

Lady Phoenix dropped Katsuki onto the bench in the locker room and sat down in front of him without her mask while he pouted stubbornly at her.

Y/n: "Are you done pouting and whining like a newborn infant?" She questioned him before plugging up her ears as Katsuki began shouting at her til she punched him on top of his head. "Enough, look you fought, you won first place just like I did years ago so your going out there and stand up proudly when you get your medal. Understand me, Katsuki?" She asked seriously before he slowly looked up at her.

Katsuki: "How can we both keep running after you?" He asked seriously as Y/n's eyes widened a bit. "You fought the number two hero, you won in yet your ranked number five because the hero commission doesn't want a woman like you to top the guys." He said seriously as Y/n sighed softly.

Y/n: "Kats, I know you and Izuku have always been chasing after me and All Might since you both were little kids. But, I've never lied either of you two as well. Being a hero is painful and dangerous but honestly if I had to die to protect any of you kids then I'd do it without a second thought." She said seriously as Katsuki's eyes widened this time. "Yes, I'd be gone but a part of me would live on through you and Izuku. I believed that together you two would even rival All Might and myself." She said seriously before smiling down at him before ruffling his hair laughing happily seeing she made her other little brother blush a bit.

Katsuki: "Let go of me, you-you moron!!!" He shouted out angrily before standing up and walked towards the door til he stopped. "Your hiding something from everyone aren't you, Big sister?" He asked out loud as Y/n simply smiled.

Y/n: "Even heroes have their secrets, Katsuki. You'll just have to find out mine on your own, after all your a smart kid." She said honestly before gesturing him to leave while she walked out of the locker room and into Recovery Girl's office as she gave her a huge bento box to eat from rapidly. "Thanks, Grammy." She said smiling as she brought a tissue up to her mouth and coughed into it then saw blood in the paper.

Recovery Girl: "You need to tell them all one day, dearie." She said seriously as Y/n looked up at her. "Your dying slowly from the damage you've been taking on." She said seriously before handing her a pain reliever pill with some water.

Y/n: "I will tell them all when the time is ready.... just don't tell anyone please." She said honestly as Recovery Girl patted her back gently before urging her to rest. "Thank you." She said before taking a much needed nap.

What do you think is happening to Y/n Midoriya aka Lady Phoenix?