°CHAPTER - 5°

Hello, it's me (˵ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°˵)  Double update heheh

  Double update heheh

▼△▼△▼△▼△

It was two days after the day that Jungkook and Taehyung had met each other. Jungkook has already packed most of the items, he hadn't really unpacked after moving to Seoul, so that saved his effort from unpacking.

"Junghyun! Stop pulling my hand or I'll lock you in your room when we reach home.", Jungkook sternly says to his little boy who is tugging at his hand stubbornly as he wants to eat ice cream.

Little Junghyun pouted. "But Appa~", he whined again tugging his hand, "I want ice cream. You said you'll give Hyunie ice cream. That's why Hyunie come with you, Appa. Why you always lie?", he said frowning as he looked at his appa, who looked like he was searching for a room in the big building he had brought him to.

Jungkook almost pouts because his child is always calling him a liar. Yes, he did said that he would buy him ice cream and trust him, he will.

But for God's sake, it was only eleven in the morning and Hyunie hasn't even eaten his breakfast. How can he buy him ice cream?

His initial plan was to take Hyunie to the mall, he had to buy some essentials and he could buy some ice-cream too.

Easy peasy.

Also he had already left his house when he received a call from his manager that he had to come to the building to sign some documents.

Now, neither was Jin at home nor could he leave his troublesome son, who surely will turn the house upside down, alone there. So, he was, at last, left with no choice but to bring the boy with him. It was some kind of holiday at the school, so he didn't have classes that day.

Jungkook huffs lowly in relief as he finally finds the office to his manager. He turns to his little whiny baby as he squats in front of him.

"Okay, Hyunie, listen.", he holds the boy by his shoulders, "Baby, I have to go and talk to my manager-"

"Manger who make Appa idol like V?", Junghyun cuts him off by asking. His eyes literally shinning at the mention of his appa becoming an idol, like his favorite, V.

Jungkook couldn't help but let out a small smile. He ruffles the boy's hair.

"Yes, baby. That one. Also, manager , not manger.", he corrects, "He is in this room and I can't take you inside with me. So, I want you to stay here and sit there and do not move from there till I come back." He points to the couch that was kept in the waiting area.

"But appa...Hyunie want ice cwream." he pouts.

Jungkook sighs. "After this, Jungoo. Okay, we'll have it after I come back.", he says as he stands up and passes his phone to the child.