Chapter 67

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

I was pissed when Paul told me what had happened with Jake

I was pissed when Paul told me what had happened with Jake. Davina tried to ignore what Jake had requested of her and act like nothing happened and enjoy her birthday party. But I knew it bugged her to no end. After Paul and Rachel had asked him to leave, he tried to get Embry and Quil to leave with him. But they didn't want to. Saying that they had no desire to hang out with Bella and that they both thought it was rude that he would even ask them to leave their friend's birthday party to hang out with the leeches blood bag.

So, Jake left, pissed off that his two best friends didn't want to hang out with the girl he was in love with. I am not sure what he expected when we have all made it clear that we do not like her and don't want to be around her. I wrapped my arms around Davina and gave her a kiss. She smiled up at me as I pulled her gift out of my pocket. She looked at it confused before taking it out of my hand.

I was glad that I had pulled her outside to give it to her. "Jare, you didn't have to get me anything!" She says, making me laugh. Like I wasn't going to get her a gift on her birthday.

"Like I wouldn't have gotten you something for your birthday!" I say as she looks from me to the gift. "Open it!" I say as she smiles and opens the box. She looks confused as it is empty. She looked back at me and the shock of seeing me down on one knee was well worth it. "Davina Marie Lotahe, will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?" I ask as she starts to cry. I knew they were happy tears but I still didn't like seeing her cry.

 I knew they were happy tears but I still didn't like seeing her cry

"Yes!" She says as she nods her head at me. I smile and place the ring on her finger. I stand and pull her into my arms and kiss her.

"I love you so much!" I say as we kiss.

"I love you too Jared!" She says as we continue to kiss. I knew we needed to get back inside but we were enjoying our moment. But I knew it would be over soon and that one if not everyone would come to find us soon. We both sigh as we hear Paul calling out for Davina. "Brother's!" She says, making us both laugh before we head back inside. Paul walks up to us looking confused until he sees the ring on Davina's finger. He points at it and smiles.

"Well... At least I know you won't hurt her!" Paul says as he hugs Davina and Shakes hands with me. "I would rather have you as a brother-in-law over everyone else!" He says as Davina smiles up at him. I knew he did as he had told me many times how I would be the only one he would or could trust with his sister's heart.

"Yeah! I would be better than those wolves in the other room!" I say as I hear a few heys and please! Come from the room all of our friends and family are in. This made Davina laugh.

I was pissed that Davina wouldn't let me bring Bella to the party

I was pissed that Davina wouldn't let me bring Bella to the party. I mean we are still seeing each other and Davina needs to get over it and move on. I was even more pissed that Embry and Quil didn't want to come with me to hang out with her. I mean they are my best friends and they should like the girl I am seeing. Right? The whole walk back to my house I was replaying what Davina had said and what Rachel and Paul said. I mean yeah! I want all of them to like her and to be friends with her. So yeah! I am pushing her on them. I just feel like they would like her if they got to know her. I mean not like I know her but know the real person she is.

I reached my house as my cell started to ring. I smiled as I saw that it was Bella calling me. "Hey baby!" I say as I hear her giggle over the other end.

"Hey, so am I going to the party with you?" She says as I sigh. I knew she wasn't going to be happy about them not wanting her around still.

"Umm... No... Davina doesn't want you there and neither does the pack." I say as I hear her huff on the other end.

"I am sorry Jake... I wish they could see that I am better than her and that they would stop all of this. I mean..." She continued to talk as I got caught up in my thoughts. Why does she think she is better than Davina? Davina is something special and rare to even the supernatural world. Where Bella is just a human in love with a vampire and sleeping with a wolf. I mean even Alice's visions aren't 100%, where Davina's are. She knows exactly what is going to happen. "Jake, are you even listening to me?" Bella yells, breaking me from my thoughts.

"Yeah! Sorry! I'll be over in about 20 minutes to pick you up!" I say as Bella huffs at me.

"Why... I mean you said that we were going to a party with the pack and that I would get to plead my case to them and that they would finally see me as more than your whore! And Davina and I would become friends and I would get what I want from her." She says, making me growl.

"That right there is why she doesn't want to help you! Because you just want to use her for her gifts." I say as Bella sighs at me.

"It's not like I really want to be friends with her. I want what she has. I know there is a way for her to give me her powers and I want them. I need them." Bella says as I just shake my head even though she can't see me.

"I am sorry Bella but I won't help you take her powers. If I had known that's what this was all about why you kept sleeping with me, dragging me along all this time. I would have never helped you!" I say as Bella is silent on the other end. I waited a minute ready to hang up on her.

"Jake... I need you to help me. I love you Jake but she has been in our way this whole time. She is the reason all this has happened." She says as I shake my head.

"No! Bella she hasn't. she has wanted nothing to do with you or with me. She hasn't done anything to either of us." I say before I hang up my phone. I sigh as I walk into my house and head right to my room. I hear my phone ring again but I don't even look at it knowing who it is and what it will be about.