Chapter 51~ Playing chess

Not edited- a short chapter to set up a really long one...
PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE BESTIE

look at A/N For some news...

"Wake up, bitch" I mutter before quite literally jumping on Abby

"MOTHERFUCKER" She groans as her hands immediately start smacking the absolute shit out of me, letting out a giggle as I get up off her and drop to the bed right next to her ignoring her glares.

She's scary if I haven't mentioned that yet.

"Slut" he grits and I resist the urge to smile as I look at the roof, it's Christmas. And I got 4 hours of sleep last night, Christmas just cheers me up somehow. You know all the...Jolliness and happy people. And then right after New Years. I just love it all so much.

And there's amazing cookies involved...

"I need to pee, but this is no where over" Abby glares before smacking my shoulder and walking off to the bathroom. I'm gonna die before I open my gifts.

I ended up sleeping in Abby's room last night after I came crying for no reason at all, Like I had said before I am a huge crybaby. But Abby held be and threatened Ares so many times I lost count after 7.

I will simply ignore him, simple. No way will I let AssfaceAres ruin my Christmas spirit, this could be the best or the worst Christmas I've ever had.

But, I have this feeling that Ares is lying. I keep thinking about how he loved my cuddles, man wouldn't sleep unless I was beside him. How he got me ice cream all the time, knew what I was thinking and even was comfy with me touching him.

I smell something fishy, not really but the phrase says that. But something is so not right here.

Therefore my master plan.

Get Seb to distract AssfaceAres and me and Nico sneak into his office, just in case Seb doesn't do his job we send Abby with him and D and Athena make sure that no one sees us sneaking into his office.

Did I tell the members of my master plan about the master plan? Not yet, but they have to say yes after I emotionally blackmail them.

But if something actually was wrong I wouldn't forgive him so easily, he told me the words he know hurt me. He knew somehow those words trigger me and at this point I don't care if he knew why or not. But he knew they did and he still said them. And well he has MollyWhore all over him so I will not let him touch me spreading the whoreness. Loser. Assface.

Gosh I'm so smart.

"School starts in like a week and a half" Abby walks out of the bathroom muffling her yawn with the back of her hand and I groan, "Reminding you was my payback" she smirks walking over to the bed

Evil

I think he just fell out of love with you, I mean who would love you?

Yeah, maybe you're rig-HAH LOSER I DON'T BELIEVE THAT

WELL-YOU SHOULD

"Stop day dreaming and go get ready" I feel a pillow thrown at my face and I glare at a smirking Abby as she checks herself out in the mirror.

I mock her words under my breath before getting off her comfy bed and walking behind her, "Hey bestie" I grin and she smiles back, payback. Quickly I smack that juicy ass and she curses but before she could smack me I run out of her room hearing her curse me out in Spanish, she's half Latina and half Canadian.

Even I know some curse words in Spanish cause of her, okay not in my mind at the moment but I do know them. I swear. I do. I think

I walk right into the door next to Abby's room and enter mine, shutting and locking the door once it's closed. I already brushed my teeth and took a quick shower last night to make me feel better before sleeping.

But my eyebrows furrow when I see a bag on my bed, a gift bag.

She fucking hates me

I take another swing of the bottle only to find out it's completely empty, I groan lightly before swinging my arm back and slamming the bottle against the wall watching as the glass covers the floor.

I should have just told her

The room starts spinning slightly, the only woman I've ever loved in my life hates my guts.

My eyes fall to the mug on my desk and I chuckle, but she's too good not to get me something.

The doors of my office swing open and I see Sebastian and Nicolas standing there, rolling my eyes before I sit down on my couch. Why the hell couldn't we have just been happy?

"What the fuck are you doing?" Sebastian asks looking at my wrecked office, "Playing chess" I snap as they both walk in and Nicolas rolls his eyes.

"Lies, chess is a two player game" Sebastian glares at me as me and Nicolas shoot him an unimpressed look.

I look between the two guys, Molly never said I couldn't tell them now did she?

A/N
Word count: 1003

Really short chapter but AYE, be thankful you whore

I'LL TRY POSTING ANOTHER CHAPTER HERE TODAY, BUT THE NEXT CHAPTER IN DANGEROUS ALLIANCES COMES OUT OCTOBER 25.

Okay a lot of you have been asking what other books are somewhat related to this one...So here you go

So here you go

toodles

toodles...
<3