Chapter 23

Y/N'S POV:

The delicate notes from the bluebirds chirp, the heavy sun shining into the room.

My eyes flutter open, getting used to the sudden light.

I sprawled onto the bed, earning a huge yawn from myself as I stretched out my limbs.

This had been the best night in awhile. I haven't had good sleep like that in forever..

'Was it because of..?'

I grumble, not wanting to get dressed and leave the comfort of his bed so soon.

I throw my body to the left side of the bed, feeling only the mattress as it dips.
My brows crumble and I face plant my head back into the pillow.

I guess he left already..

I bury my face more into the depths of the pillow, not wanting to feel sad over him just waking up and leaving.
Why should I?

I crumple up the sheets in my fists, throwing them off myself as I sit up-right.

I try to rub the sleep out of my eyes with the back of my hands, adjusting more.

Getting up and out of his bed, I plant both of my feet flat on the floor.

My arms slump to my side, still hating the fact that I had to wake up.
I didn't have to start my training again but I still had to wake up at a decent time..

Catching a glimpse of a letter on the bedside table next to the bed that I hadn't seen before, I go over to take a closer look.

Skimming my finger tips over the rough sand like paper I see it was written for me, the ink still fresh and the quill laying beside it, ink still plastered onto the tip.

Delicately placing the letter into my palms I read it:

"𝒴/𝒩..

𝐼'𝓂 𝑔𝓁𝒶𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝒶𝓁𝓀 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝑒 𝓁𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉... 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝑔𝑜𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒽𝑒𝓁𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝓁𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓅𝑒𝒶𝒸𝑒𝒻𝓊𝓁𝓁𝓎.

𝐼 𝓁𝑒𝒻𝓉 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓂𝓎 𝑜𝓌𝓃 𝒸𝓁𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝒶𝒷𝓁𝑒.
𝒩𝑜 𝓃𝑒𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝑔𝑜 𝓉𝑜 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒷𝑒𝒹𝓇𝑜𝑜𝓂 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝑜𝓌𝓃.
𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓁𝓎 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒟𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒮𝒶𝓅𝓃𝒶𝓅.

𝐻𝑜𝓅𝑒𝒻𝓊𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝓎𝑜𝓊'𝓁𝓁 𝓂𝑒𝑒𝓉 𝓊𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝒹𝒾𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓌𝑒 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀.