It can only get worse before it can get better

Seulgi POV:
I looked up from my seat on the wooden chair I was tied to. I was distressed, sweating and feeling numb. The pain was unbearable. I had tears in my eyes as my entire body was dripping in sweat.

My eyes slowly followed Jin who led Jungkook away from everything. How I wish I didn't have to be here either.

I looked down at the floor knowing if I looked up I would face the wrath of my alpha the person who was supposed to protect me.

She sat there dumbfounded in the room, half naked and pissed. She stood up and walked over to me. I looked at her feet refusing to look up. "You bitch it's always your fault!" She then grabbed me by my hair and made me face her.

It hurt...but not as much as the pain she made me endure five minutes ago. She got to my level and spoke to me. "I wish you passed out the way that Jungkook did, then I'd leave you here and let whichever guard take you and do the hell they want with you".

Her words stung...she was toxic for me but I only wanted her. My mind, my body, and soul wanted her. I would never have her...I was not destined to be happy.

Jimin POV:
I couldn't take it anymore, it was hard staying in the same place as your soulmate and not even talking once.

I rocked myself on the floor in my room, I was panicking I needed him and I was scared. My mind kept jumping to conclusions about Jungkook, my heart also kept telling me something was up.

I unlocked myself from my room and walked into the living room. There sat Hoseok hyung with his head in a bunch of papers. He bought his work home. He was too stressed to stay at work whilst we were fighting so he did it from home.

Thank gosh his work was flexible enough for this. He didn't notice me coming and I was too afraid to go to him with every step I took.

I eventually stood in front of him, I took the papers from his hand and put them aside. I noticed how his hand trembled and how he refused to look at me.

I put both his hands on my waist and sat on his lap facing him. Then I just looked at him. I admired his features, the cute dimples, the soft skin, the heart smile that could brighten up my entire day. He was my everything and we fought over nothing.

I held his face and made him face me. "I'm sorry hyung...I'm so sorry. I love you I really do. I'm sorry for fighting with you. I haven't spoken to you in forever and that makes my heartache". He stared at me blankly as tears dropped from his eyes.

No words were exchanged after that, he just pulled me to him, hugged me tightly and refused to let go. We stayed like that for hours. Holding on tightly to each other because letting go was not an option. I reminded myself that he wasn't going to go anywhere.

I pulled away from his hug and he whined. I giggled at my alpha being tiny and adorable. There's so much I wanted to say but I couldn't, I just wanted to be besides my hyung and I was.

Me and Hoseok hyung were back to normal. There was no talking we had to do. We were just mad because we both had different opinions on the same person. I let Hoseok hyung go back to his work whilst I skipped into the kitchen to get started on dinner.

I hadn't eaten in a few days and neither had Hoseok hyung because if he had made something he would one hundred percent make sure I ate too.

Whilst I was cooking I felt a pair of strong arms slide around my waist in a back hug. Immediately I melted into the touch. "What's my baby making?" I missed this...our domestic way of living the husky voice of my soulmate I missed this all.

"My alpha I'm making Gimbap,Bulgogi, Tteokbokki and kimchi". He moaned at the names of the dishes and at the smell too.

Slowly he started to kiss my neck leaving soft trails of kisses down to my collar bones. I bit my lips to suppress my moans. We hadn't had this physical touch in so long I was missing his kisses.