018 | she's at home crying

NOBODY HAS TO KNOW
ღ 🧸˚ ₊ 🤎 ˳ ͛ 🍂 ˖
chapter eighteen

third person;

"hey amelia," mrs. ryder said looked at the student after she had glanced around the room, test papers in hand. "where's sienna today? she's not the type to miss a day."

amelia let out a huff. "she's at home crying like a little bitch cause everyone knows she had sex with her boyfriend or some shit"

"that's not a very nice way to talk about your friend," she slightly titled her head at amelia as the girl shrugged before starting to hang out the test paper to the students around her.

"she's not my friend, no one actually likes her," amelia snatched the paper off of her teacher.

and while zach sat at the back of the classroom tempted to speak up and defend sienna, he didn't, instead he just stayed in his seat and watched the teacher as she made her way around the room handing out the papers.

"miss can i go to the bathroom?" he asked with clear annoyance in his voice once she had stopped in front of him.

"can you wait till afterwards?" she handed him his test paper.

"no."

"okay go," she replied, moving on to the next few students. he grabbed his bag and started walking towards the door. "zach leave your bag here!"

"i'll be back," he groaned.

mrs ryder shook her head at the boy as he walked out the door, the only thing left on or around his desk being the paper she had just handed him.

zach made his way through the hallways and out to the car park as he searched for his keys in his bag. unlocking his car and got in, starting it up only shortly after.

he turned his music down slightly as he wanted to concentrate on the road since his mind was already distracted after the comments amelia had made in algebra.

pulling up out the front sienna's neighbor's house and almost slamming his car door shut before walking over to her bedroom window, lightly yet impatiently knocking on it.

after wiping the few tears away from her eyes, she had gotten up out of bed and made her way over to the window, still with their bear in her arms.

"what are you doing here?" she sniffled as he lifted himself up and into her room, shutting the window behind himself.

"i'd rather be here," zach mumbled, wrapping his arms around her and burying his head into her shoulder. "i fucking love you."

"i love you very much," she whispered as a tear rolled down her cheek and laying her head against his chest.

slightly tightening his arms around her as he placed a few kisses in the crook of her neck. "baby, what happened at school?" she kept her voice low.

"i just didn't want to listen to things someone was saying," matching her tone as he vaguely explained, not wanting to upset her more than she already was.

"who is this someone and what were they talking about?" she lifted her head up, him doing the same and making eye contact with each other as he shook his head.

"okay," she mumbled, reaching over and placing teddy on the bed and then properly wrapping her arms around the boy.

he lifted her chin up with his finger attaching his lips on to hers for a few seconds before pulling away. "all that matters is that you have me and i have you.."

"you're cute," she stood up on her toes and played with his hair as she slightly fixed how it was. "could we go cuddle?"

"mhm," he nodded.

he kicked off his shoes as she grabbed their bear and laid back down in her bed — where and how she had spent majority of the day, up until zach had came over.

he placed a few kisses on her lips as laid beside her and wrapped his arms around her waist. "i see you've been making use of teddy."

he let out a small laugh after he had pressed the bears hand and made it playing the 'i love you' recording they had put in. sienna had an uncontrollable smile on her face as she watched him be pleased with himself.

although they were both meant to be in their algebra class sitting a test and then followed by more classes, they were both a lot happier being together, especially sienna after the long sleepless night she had.

"did you talk to your friends?" he broke the comfortable silence.

she softly shrugged. "sort of," she mumbled. "amelia and bea think my boyfriend is a guy named dean that goes to the other school.."

"you're cheating on me?" he fake gasped as she shook her head at him. "and his names my middle name?!"

"everything i told them about DeAn is actually how i feel about you and what you're like," she explained. "of course jade knows who dean is but i'm not ready to tell the other two properly."

"amelia didn't like the fact i didn't tell that i was talking to and hanging out with a guy.. so imagine how she's gonna react when she find out dean is actually the zachary dean herron," she continued, smiling at the boy as she said his full name.

"i've told you, just come kiss me, problem solved," he kissed her. "just like that. simple."

"i can't do that," she pouted at the boy. "i'll give it like a couple weeks then i will."

"kiss me?"

"will talk to them," she clarified.

"will you come over my place tomorrow?" he changed the subject.

"you're going to finally invite me over?"

"mhm," he slightly nodded. "my parents are taking my brother and sister away for his soccer thing this weekend, so i have the wholeee house to myself."

"and you wanna spend it with me?" she said in a sort of sarcastic tone and a smile. "no house parties being thrown by mr popular."

"shh, i'm not even popular."

"i'm sure everyone would disagree," sienna raised a brow.

"no. no parties. the only person i'm allowing over is my girlfriend," he said with a smile on his face as he kissed her. "and my girlfriend only."

AUTHORS NOTE

i was going to ask what book i should update but it's always this one so i just went ahead and done it and gave you a cute zienna update