chapter 2

"Daddy's home!" Wyatt shouted as he kicked his shoes off. He knew that the girls were in the kitchen with their mommy. As soon as he walked into the living room he heard shouting. "Dada" both his girls said in unison as they ran over to him. He picked up both of them then gave them multiple kisses on the cheek making them giggle.

"And where is my beautiful wife" Wyatt said as he placed the girls down then walked into the kitchen. Heaven was standing by the sink while washing the dishes. Wyatt walked over to her then wrapped his arms around her waist. He saw her smile then began placing kisses on her neck.

"I'm glad you are back I have something to tell you" Heaven said and he nodded.

"Eww Eww" the twins both said and Heaven laughed.

"What do you mean Ew?" Wyatt asked as he pulled away then walked over to his girls.

"You are kissing mama" Zuri giggled as she pointed at Heaven and Wyatt chuckled.

"So what's wrong with me kissing her she's my wife, doesn't daddy give you kisses all the time?" Wyatt asked they shook their head. Wyatt tickled them and their laughter filled the room. Heaven smiled then joined in with them.

"It's the tickle monster raaa" Zuri said as she began tickling her sister.

"Okay girls go upstairs mommy will come give you a bath and then get yourself ready for bed. I'll will be up in a sec" Heaven said and they started pouting and whining.

"No mama" Zara said and Heaven stared at them.

"It's late and you know when you guys go to bed late you get frustrated now go" Heaven told them and they both nodded at the same time.

"Otay but can daddy read story" Zuri asked with her head tilted to the side and Wyatt nodded. Both the girls ran out of the kitchen and Wyatt walked over to Heaven. He wrapped his arms around her waist then kissed her lips "I love you" he said each time he pecked her lip.

"And I love you" Heaven whispered in his ear. "Your dinner is right there okay" she told him as she pointed at the counter.

"So what were you going to tell me?" He asked her then paused "are you pregnant?" He questioned as he placed his hand on her belly. Rolling her eyes she slapped his hand away.

"You would really want that wouldn't you? No I'm not pregnant, I'll tell you the surprise as soon as we get the girls to bed, you eat something and freshen up okay" she told him and he pouted but that soon turn into a smirk. He thought she was probably telling him something sex related.

"Okay you eat while I give the girls a bath" Heaven told him and he took a step back. Heaven left the kitchen then went upstairs to the girls room. She heard giggling and Heaven wondered if they were hiding again. Opening the door she saw them playing tag.

"Tag you are it" Zuri said then ran away and Zara pouted, folding her arms up to her chest.

"No fair Zuri you always catch me quick" Zara said and Zuri giggled.

"Okay girls let go have a bath" I said to both of them and they ran into the bathroom. Removing all their clothes they hopped into the tub.

"Mama can you turn the bubble machine on?" Zara asked and Heaven nodded and did so. The girls enjoyed their bubble bath so much, while popping bubbles from the machine.

"Okay girls it's time to get out" Heaven told them and they started whining.

"One more second please?" Zuri asked and Heaven laughed.

"Your one second is up baby" Heaven said as she wiped her tears from all the laughter they were giving her.

"You should say three second or 100 second" Zara added and Zuri smiled.

"Come on girls don't you wanna hear daddy read you a story?" Heaven asked and their face lit up.

"Yayy!" They both shouted and Heaven took them out of the tub. Wrapping towels around their little bodies Heaven dried them off. Grabbing their pull ups, Heaven gave it to them and they quickly placed their feet through then pulled it up to their waist. Yes they wear pull ups at night because they don't go to the bathroom at night. Grabbing their powder and lotion she moisturized their body then placed the powder on their chest and back. Grabbing their pjs that had unicorns and hearts on it they placed it on.

"It's story time" Wyatt said and both the girls squealed as they ran into their room. Wyatt lift them both up then placed them on the bed. Tucking them in they snuggled into bed. They had bunk beds but sometimes Zuri rather to sleep beside her sister. "Mama and Dada is the best in the world" Zuri said and Zara agreed. Both their parent heart melted and they gave them both a kiss on their foreheads.

"And you girls are the best in the whole wide world" after Wyatt finished reading the story he had a bath and Heaven waited for him to come out. "So what did you want to tell me" Wyatt asked as he climbed on top of Heaven. He began placing kisses along her collarbone. A moan slipped her lips and she placed her hand on his chest.

"Wait I wanted to talk to you about that job you wanted so much remember?" Heaven asked and Wyatt stopped what he was doing then looked up.

"You mean my dream job to be Mr McLean personal assistant?" Wyatt asked.

"Yes, I called them and told them everything about you and drum roll please" Heaven said and Wyatt shot up. "You got it" Heaven told him and he became so happy.

"Oh my god honey, I've been wanting to get that job for a long time and finally I got it. Thank you, thank so much, I love, love, wove you" Wyatt said as he leaned forward then kissed Heaven's lips.

"You are welcome" Heaven told him and he nodded. Pulling her clothes off he began placing kisses along her smooth skin. His hands started to roam her body then stopped at her breast. He gave it a squeeze and she moaned. He kissed and sucked on her sensitive flesh earning another moan from her. She began moving her hips against his wanting for him to be inside her. She wrapped her arms around neck and her head fell back "Make love to me Wyatt" She moaned out and he smirked.

"My pleasure" he whispered against her skin, pulling back he grabbed both of her legs pulling her closer to himself. Quickly taking off his boxers he slammed into her and She cried out in pleasure.
•••••••••••••••••••