Dawn of the Disk War

TIME SKIP: DAWN OF THE DISK WAR

The day after the rescue from the Eggpire, Y/N disappeared. No one knows where for certain she went. Tommy, Dream, and Technoblade searched, each on their own accords, and each for their own reasons. No sign of her. Whispers of events from the eggpire lead people to grow on edge as the days progressed. It didn't take long for word of Y/N's curse to spread around the entire SMP. The occasional words got twisted in the relaying of rumors, which all the more increased people's fears.

Fears that the effects of the egg's influence with the combined power of her curse may put everyone in danger.

Although no one knew the true extent of what they were talking about, if it were true.

Nonetheless, the chaos died down again eventually to mere whispers, with most people assuming she wouldn't return, and with the knowledge they had, maybe it was for the best.

The only rumors of any resurfacing was of occasional visits to the boy with golden hair and a kid with memory issues that also had ties to Dream.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~flashback
Tommy's POV

I sat in what at this point couldn't even be called a house. This had to be the seventh time Dream had tore down my property. And now? Now Tubbo and I had mere days to prepare to take back our disks, once and for all.

Or die trying.

A sudden rustling of leaves came from outside.

Strange. Granted I lived in a relatively popular area for foot traffic, it's 2am, no one should be out.

"Hello?" I asked cautiously, standing up slowly, grabbing the sword that leaned against the wall of my poorly constructed house.

"Dream we had an agreement to wait until Wednesday before any confrontation." I said. Why would he uphold any agreement anyway. He could be here right now, ready to take my last life, and no one could do anything about it.

The rustling of leaves continued as I carefully made my way outside.

"Tubbo? Is that you?" I asked out loud. "Please tell me that's y-"

Suddenly, a large force pushed me back into my house, sending me sprawling onto the dirt ground.

"WHAT THE HE-" a hand clasped over my mouth in the darkness. The moonlight that flooded in through the open door illuminated their face.

"Y/N!?!" I asked in bewilderment through the hand over my mouth.

"Shh." She said.

"Sorry." I whispered.

She removed her hand, instantly bringing it to her side and unsheathing her sword. She kept it pointed at me and didn't loose eye contact with me while she backed up and shut the door.

"Seriously what the hell y/n?" I whispered in the darkness. "You go missing for weeks and now you're here with no explanation and a very pointy sword at my throat. Where have you-"

"Shut up. I ask the questions around here." Was her only response. Considering she was the one with the sword, I didn't have much other choice.

"Fair enough."

————time skip————(3rd person)——-

"HE TOLD YOU WHAT?!" Tommy blurted out.

"Tommy!" Y/N chastised. She got up, and leaned out the window looking around for any sign of people.

"Oh trust me, anyone around here that hasn't been living under a rock wouldn't dare come over here. I might as well still be in exile." Tommy said. "BUT AS I WAS SAYING-"