Chapter 8: I'm sorry

{Art: ninesue on Twitter}

( I am so Sorry for not posting in a long time)

As I was trying to put gnosis inside him I heard foot steps coming towards where we were

It was him the Traveler.

What would he be doing here out of all places and how did he find this place.

"What surprise we meet again Traveler what brings you here." Scara said as he looked towards him.

"Give the gnosis back or else." The floating thing said to him.

"What are you going to do.Fight me" Scara said chuckling a little then turning into a serious tone.

"Who sent you here." I say pulling out my Catalyst then the traveler pulled out his sword.

He stayed silent

"Will you answer my question or not" I say glaring at him.

After that he charged at me.

"Ice thorns" I said as spikes of ice came from the ground targeting the Traveler.

He swings his sword and breaks the ice.

We continue fighting for a long time.

Then Scara join in the fight something he wouldn't usually do.

"Don't worry Y/n I will protect you." He said as he made a attack.

"Your not the one who needs to protect me I need to protect you." I say to him

"Please just leave I don't want you to get hurt." He says as he points at the way to get.

"I can't leave you here  let's just go together." I say not thinking what the situation was right now.

"That isn't a choice please get out of here while you can." He said but I couldn't do that, I couldn't abandon the person I trusted the most in my life.

I just Stand there watching them fight for a long time  then

Scara got caught of guard the Traveler was about struck him down but I blocked it.

Scara then caught me in his arms.

"Why would you do this I told you to get out of here." Tears came out of his eyes.

Then the traveler hit his weak spot how did he know where it was. He must have talked to Ei.

"Are they dead?" Said the floating thing.

"Not yet but we'll go ahead and leave with gnosis while there down." Said the traveler they grabbed the gnosis and left the area running to who knows where.

"I'm sorry I couldn't protect you I guess this is how it ends for us at least I'm with someone I care about ... I really wanted to have a future with you. I wanted us to be together for a long time."

" Scara Thank you im so happy I...care about you so much im glad I'm here with you and die with you." I say starting to cry.

"I also want to thank you for all your hard work... thank you for always being there for me Y/n." Tears continue coming out of our eyes.

Then the eyes of both of you shut closed and never opened again.

————————-
End.

Thank you for reading this book might make another book and feel free to request.