Bugboy

Hey, so, first of, sorry for the long wait. For once it's actually not my fault. We had to replace the roof of our gazebo, and I've literally been working all day today, and yesterday. Seriously, Im exhausted. So, sorry this is short but I hope it will tide you all over until the next chapter is published, and let me tell you that I am so incredibly excited for the rest of the book, but especially for this. So dont be shy to leave a vote or comment! It always motivates me to get it done quicker and faster, and it makes me feel all nice and warm, or that might just be the blankets😋

"Ok, so I think we got a fairly good plan right? I mean, we've accounted for dozens of possibilities and made counter plans."
Tony and Rocket sighed. "Its not that simple kid, there could be things we arent considering and it could ruin everything."
"Listen you guys, I know him. I know how he thinks, and if we want to get hus miraculous, you have to listen to me. You dont know him like I do."
"I am Groot."
Marinette nodded and pointed to Groot. "Hes right, we cant wait any longer. We have to get the miraculous back now."
Rocket held up his hand. "Hold on, you understand Groot?"
The petite bluenette nodded. "Yeah, since Im the guardian I can speak all languages, and even transfer that to other holders. Its why the others speak such good English."
"What the hell, so you can understand us?" Bucky asked.
She pinched her lips together to keep from smiling. "Yeah, and I do think Nat and Bruce would be cute together."
"What in the everloving-"
"BUCKY! LANGUAGE!"
"Fuck."

YAWN!
It was another restless night for Marinette, it was midnight and she just couldnt seem to fall asleep. She had caught up on her commisions so there she was, on her balcony looking at the city.
"Hello there Miss Dupain-Cheng."
"Bah!" She whirled around and saw Spiderman hanging upside down from his web. "Oh," she said relaxing. "Its just you. Whats up Bugboy?"
"Actually its Spiderman but nothing. Just wanted to see if you had any other dresses you made for me. Well, not for me, I meant inspired by me."
Marinette smiled softly. She kbew Peter was Spiderman, but he didnt know that, and he also didnt know that she was Ladybug, as per her request. "Yeah, I have a few ideas, but I dont have the fabric right now."
Even through the mask she could tell he was contemplating something.
"Hey... Hey Mari, you want to go an a swing with me?" He asked nervously.
"Is this your way of asking me on a date Bugboy?" She teased playfully.
"No, but I'm, if you want it to then yeah, but otherwise-" he rambled on nervously.
"Id love to go on a date with you Bugboy. Just tell me how to hold on to you."
"Oh! Ok!" He detached from his web and landed on the ground with a dull this and grabbed her across the waist a bit enthusiastically before realizing what he did. He let her go and backed away so quickly he tripped backwards with a loud shout.
Marinette was holding back her laughter as she helped her crush up. "Its okay Bugboy. Come on, you want to take me on a date, take me on a superhero date."

"OH MY GOD! LET ME DOWN LET ME DOWN LET ME DOWN! WAIT NO! DONT LET ME DOWN! DONT YOU DARE BUGBOY! I WILL COME BACK FROM THE DEAD AND HAUNT YOU! AHHHH!"
Marinette clutched onto his chest for dear life. She may swing around as Ladybug, but having someone else be completly in control of you life is terrifying. She wasnt even able to sneak any of the kwamis with her.
Spiderman landed on her balcony softly, laughing as Marinette basically fell off of him.
She groaned and rolled onto her back. "I'm never doing that again with you Bugboy. Except if you give me your web shooters. Then I'll do it again."
Spiderman laughed as he shot a building nearby, ready to leave.
"Well, hopeful I'll be able to make that happen. Goodbye Miss Dupain-Cheng."
"Hold on just a minute Bugboy. Aren't you forgetting sonething?" Marinette head a small smile playing on her lips as she spoke.
"Um, no? What am I forgetting?"
"I dont know, are you?"
Peter grinned as he finally understood what she was saying.
"You know, here in America, after a good date theres usually some sort of kiss."
"Who said it was a good date?" Marinette continued to tease.
Spiderman watched as she took a step forward and fiddled with the edge of his mask. Slowly, in case he stopped her, she pulled it up slightly, exposing the bottom half of his face.
Peter gently wrapped his arms around her petite waist and pulled her close.
The Two leaned forward slowly, and the kiss they shared was short and sweet, but was filled with love and adoration.
When the two parted Marinette laughed slightly out of breath. "Thank you for tonight Bugboy. I had lots of fun." She untangled herself from him and strode over to the door to her room as Spiderman shot another building again, ready to leave.
Right before the Two went thier seperate ways Marinette called out, "Oh, Peter!"
"Yeah?"
"Tell May I said hi."
She closed the door and watched as he sling-shotted away before realizing what she said and fumbled with the web midair, almost falling.
She laughed as she got into bed, finally exhausted, and fell asleep with a smile on her face.

"Hey Nat!"
Natasha smiled at the glowing bluenette. "Hello my маленькая ошибка. How are you?"
Peter had called her at three in the morning freaking out because Marinette had figured out his identity. When asked about how he knew that, he became all stammery and such. Reluctantly he told her about his little midnight visit, and she just laughed and said she has known for quite a while, and she had secrets of her own and would tell him soon enough.
And that definitely didnt confuse Peter.
Either way, he asked May and Natasha if he had permission to date her, and one approving nod and an over enthusiastic screech later he was brainstorming a way he could ask her out.

Its like, 1000 words.
Again, sorry for the long wait, but depending on the weather, I might be really busy, so it might be a bit slow.
Have a great night and bug out!🐞🕷🐞🕷🐞🕷