✾𝟱𝟴✾

"Mock the Demon Slayers, and you'll be sent straight to hell!" Zenitsu shouted

"Mock the Demon Slayers, and you'll be sent straight to hell!" Zenitsu shouted. "You shall feel my wrath!" Zenitsu added as Tanjiro screamed. 

The sky was painted brilliantly a purple and pink shade. Nezuko crawled out of the wooden box and grew to her normal size back. "Nezuko-chan!" Zenitsu called as Nezuko turned her attention to him. "Nezuko-chan," Zentisu said dreamily as he swayed side to side with flowers appearing with him. Zenitsu then floats towards Nezuko with both his pointer fingers pointed together. Nezuko flinched in surprise. Nezuko ran away as Zenitsu started running after her. "Nezuko-chan!" Zenitsu called out. 

Nezuko ran the opposite as Zenitsu still scampered behind her. "Nezuko-chan!" he repeated. Nezuko then looked creeped out as she looked for help, Zenitsu approaching her. Then, Y/n slide in between them with wide hands that shielded Nezuko from Zenitsu. "Zenitsu, stop following her already!" Y/n exclaimed.  Zenitsu looked at Y/n innocently. 

Before his head tilted and his eyes looked dreamy, and a squiggly smile formed

Before his head tilted and his eyes looked dreamy, and a squiggly smile formed. "Y/n-chan!" Zenitsu exclaimed. He then reached for both of her hands and grabbed them into his as he looked up at y/n with dreamy eyes, he laughed as Y/n blinked and swatted his hands away and back away. Then, Tanjiro slid between Y/n and Zenitsu. "Zenitsu! Cut it out!" Tanjiro said. Zenitsu then looked at Tanjiro with a small frown but he looked pure and innocent. Then, he smiled.  "Tan-ji-ro," he grabbed both of his arms and held it in his. Tanjiro then looked traumatized as he swiped his hands away from Zenitsu's grasp with a horrified scream. 

Nezuko ran away and Y/n followed, Tanjiro running behind the two girls with dotted eyes. "Let's be freinds Tanjiro!" Zenitsu exclaimed. Zenitsu had his hands in front of him as he ran towards them, chasing them. "Zenitsu! Stop chasing us! I beg you!" Tanjiro exclaimed, still running. 

"Oh, don't be like that, Tanjiro!" Zenitsu shouted.  "Nezuko! Y/n!" Zenitsu exclaimed dreamily. "Stop!" Tanjiro yelled. "Zenitsu!" Tanjiro shouted. "Y/n! Nezuko!" Zenitsu yelled. "Tanjiro!" he shouted. "Man, I'm starving," Inosuke said to himself as his stomach growled. "Pardon me, sir," the old woman walked by him before kneeling next to him, holding clothes. 

"Those clothes of yours are quite dirty, I see," the woman said. "Allow me to clean them for you, wear these in the meantime," the woman said. She offered it to Inosuke. "They are pleasant to touch and quite comfortable," she commented. 

Inosuke looked at her from his boar mask in wonder as balls came floating around him. "How does tempura for dinner sound? You know, something covered in batter and fried," the woman asked. "Hey, wait up!" Zenitsu called out as Nezuko, Y/n, and Tanjiro kept on running. "Come back here, Y/n, Nezuko!" Zenitsu exclaimed. Suddenly, the sliding doors came shooting open and it revealed a screaming Inosuke. They all stopped in their tracks and turned their attention towards Inosuke. 

Inosuke then smashed his head in Tanjiro's back as Tanjiro screamed in pain. He fell to the floor and held his back."W-What was that for?" Tanjiro asked. Then Inosuke yelled and everyone flinched a bit. Then all of them started running in circles.  "Hold up! Hold up!" Tanjiro exclaimed. Nezuko was on the sidelines as y/n was running in front of Tanjiro. "Stop chasing us, Inosuke!" Tanjiro shouted behind Y/n. Zenitsu scampered close behind them. 

"Y/n!" Zenitsu exclaimed. Y/n sweatdropped.

✿ 

They had a nice dinner, and ate peacefully, except for Inosuke who was devouring his meals. After everyone ate well, they all made their way towards the room, but Y/n remembered that she needed to go to her separate room, but Tanjiro kept on begging y/n constantly that Y/n soon just gave in. "Please, Y/n!" Tanjiro begged with big eyes and a small frown. 

Y/n sighed. "All right, all right," Y/n said with a small smile. Tanjiro flew to the air and cheered, before he land on the ground again and grabbed her hand, then he lead her into the bedroom that belonged to the three. 

✿ 

It was night and the moon shone high, Tanjiro and Y/n were under the blankets of Tanjiro's futon and they both looked at each other. "Turn around," Tanjiro said. Y/n blinked. "All right?" Y/n said before she turned her back on Tanjiro, Tanjiro then sneak his arms around her waist and let his head nuzzle the back of Y/n's head. "I love you," Tanjiro whispered as he then raised his hand and moved away some of Y/n's hair before he rested his mouth on the top of her head, making Y/n blush and squeak in surprise. The grip on Y/n's waist tightened. "I love you too.." Y/n mumbled back. "What? I can't hear you," Tanjiro said as he then looked at the corner of his eyes to admire his girlfriend, placing his head on her shoulder. "I said, I love you!" Y/n exclaimed, but then she felt embarrassed and she covered her mouth as her face turned red. Tanjiro let out a deep chuckle and smiled into her shoulder. "I love you too darling," he said in a rather deep voice. Tanjiro smiled. Y/n's eyes turned half-lidded, feeling sleepier by the second that pass by. "Are you getting sleepy, y/n?" Tanjiro asked. Y/n hummed as a yes, the warmth from Tanjiro is making her even hazier. "Good night, love," Tanjiro said before he dug his head in Y/n's head and Tanjiro's hug was getting tighter. "Good night," Y/n smiled. The both of them fell asleep pretty quickly. Soon, Nezuko peaked out of the box and saw her brother cuddling with her best friend, she smiled behind the muzzle and she closed the door to her box once again.