Extra 2: Twisted Mother

"What is this child doing here?" Isabella asked herself when she saw Ray sleeping

"What is this child doing here?" Isabella asked herself when she saw Ray sleeping. His head was placed on a table and his position seemed to be uncomfortable. She stared at her son for a while before taking a few steps.

Isabella stopped in front of Ray who was sleeping peacefully. She bends her body to look at him carefully. When she saw a book beside her son, she immediately took it and take for a look. "Hmm? About cooking?" She asked.

Isabella placed it back beside Ray. "Nothing suspicious," She uttered.

The woman placed her hand in her pocket to get the tracker on it. She crossed her arms while checking the movements of the other children. When she noticed that they are doing nothing suspicious a smile appeared on her face.

After doing that, she closed her designed tracker before placing it back in her pocket.

"No suspicious movements yet," She uttered. "I wonder when will you make a move?" She asked her son with a chuckle.

She knows this son of her is up to something. She could tell it.

"Mom..." Isabella halted when she suddenly heard Ray utter that word. "Mom..." Ray repeated to say. 

Isabella went in a daze when she saw that there was a smile on Ray's lips while saying those words.

Her fist formed into a fist while looking down at her son. "It was such a rare sight," she uttered before placing her hands in his forehead. She closed her eyes before a smile appeared on her lips. "For you to dream about me with a smile."

A rare sight indeed.

Isabella started to hum while stroking her son's hair.

When she finished humming her favorite song, she glanced at her son's head with a smile. No one knows what that smile means, but that smile is for her son.

Isabella bend her body as she placed a small kiss on her son's head. "It's time to wake up, Ray," she uttered before placing her hands on his shoulder.

"Ray."

"Ray."

"Ray."

The boy jolted his body when he woke up. His eyes scanned the room as if he's making sure of something.

"You're awake, why did you sleep here?" A cold voice asked him. He suddenly saw Isabella looking down on him. "Go to your room."

The boy stared at his mother for a while. 

"Yes...Mom..."

'Go back to your room and dream again.'

••••••••••

👉👈 Isabella's POV about the last extra...

I don't know why wattpad is tempting me to post a chapter. I mean---I'm doing my schoolworks okay?! 😭