᯾𝑪𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒐𝒏 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 5(𝑫𝒊𝒍𝒖𝒄) ᯾

" You don't want to go out?"

  I ask Diluc, he nods silently. I sighed at his unknown behavior. Is it because he's worried about his Tavern will be destroyed by Diona?

  It's already the 5th day, and it's time for me to spend time with Diluc. But somehow, he doesn't interested in going out and decided to stay in the room.

  " So... What do you wanna do?"." Nothing, honestly," he replies. This is getting nowhere." Hmm... Wanna play a board game ? I could go out and buy some," I told him.

  He closed his eyes and crossed his arms. He nods silently. " Alright, wait here. I'll go buy some board games. Don't touch anything,".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  " I'm back!" I open the door, while one of my hands carries a plastic bag full of games. Diluc just sitting on the bed, reading. He wears reading glasses, his eyes focused on the book he read.

  I took a peek at the book he reads, ' The Cather in the Rye'. That's the book I brought for this vacation." I didn't know you were interested in the classic book," I ask him.

  He just looked away, blushing." It's nothing. I was just bored and found your book,". I chuckled at his behavior and sit beside him

  " So, what game did you buy?"." Hmm, snake and ladder, monopoly... Oh! Let's play this one," I showed him a chess box. He seems surprised," Why chess?".

  " Well, I thought you like chess, which is why I buy you one," I replied. He went silent and then gave me a soft chuckle. I feel warm, my heart keeps pounding.

  He smiles" Sure, let's play chess. But I have to remind you, I won't go easy on you,"." Bet!" I said to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   " And, checkmate," he said while placing the last piece on the board. I yelled, frustrated because I lose to him 29 times. He's too good at chess!!" I lost again...,"." Chess needs patient and strategy, without it, you won't win,".

  He laughed at my childish behavior. I could only pout, and rest my head on the table." Let's go to bed, I am too lazy right now...," I said, and he nods.

  After we clean up everything, we lay our heads on the bed. I look upon the ceiling, while he facing the window. I sighed, and sit properly, took out one of the books I brought.

  'Snow White and The Seven Dwarf' but it's The Grimm Brother one. The Grim Brother version is much darker, and not suitable for children like Disney.

  I read it in silence, the lights from the table gave a warm aura. My eyes focused on every single word. Somehow, I accidentally said it out loud, but then closed my mouth to avoid him awake.

Small Diluc POV

  I wasn't sleeping the entire time. I was fully awake when they read a storybook. I keep my eyes open, only to listen to them reading a storybook.

  Y/N sure is something. They have their ways to impress everyone, including myself. Just one day... One day, if we can go back to our world, I would like to have a chat with them at my tavern.

" The Wine taste will be better if they are there...,"

Sorry for the late update, I was pushing myself to finish all of my work before school started.

Now, I can update my book with peace